1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Upcoming Celeb Nudity Rumors & News!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by martiangod, Jul 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. WhiteMongoose

WhiteMongoose

Any updates on Daisy Ridley's new R rated movie Magpie? Haven't heard anything.

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  2. Amorphous

Amorphous

That's the plan. It's supposed to be shown only with a live orchestra.

Maybe one day.

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime

Likely never. The director insists on being all artsy-fartsy and only showing it in certain venues under stringent conditions. Probably why there isn't even a cam of it anywhere (that I know of, anyway). Probably won't be released widely or on disc/digital unless/until he needs the money.

4. emwangarand

emwangarand

The show is great, but very sanitized in terms of language and violence compared to the film. (Headshots are filmed from a distance with very little blood and zero gore, for example). There was also no nudity in the series.
    Despite that, it was very entertaining, and Kaya Scodelario was great in it. Beautiful even though she was completely covered up.

5. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

I doubt it would produce much money and she may have only done it with terms that it would never be released beyond these very rare showings with the live orchestra. But you never know :dunno:

martiangod likes this.
  6. pot123

pot123

The latest episode has nudity from her but it looks like it's been hidden using a mix of darkness and cgi

martiangod likes this.
  7. NothinToProve

NothinToProve

Parents guide for Sydney Sweeney's new film Immaculate: "There are scenes with nuns in showers and baths, never completely nude, they are however wearing see-through white robes."

Could be promising? Frankly I'm not expecting anything great from that, but I'd like to keep hope alive.

8. MikeDave

MikeDave

What I'd say is not only can I not make out any def nude bits, I can't see the actors well enough to id either one. I'm only sure the character is supposed to be Anna's bc it's implied in the next morning dialogue.

Not that I don't wanna see Anna with her clothes off, but her rationale is what I'd expect from Kiwis, who are sensible people.

martiangod likes this.
  9. fredikus

fredikus ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alison Brie in Apples Never Fall, 7 Episodes and 0,0 Zero Nude Boobs.

10. Bonsai_Treiman

Bonsai_Treiman

Kiwis are sensible people? Speaking as someone who is one, spend a week on our roads or a night out on the piss with one of us and you will find that statement to be blatantly untrue, mate :lmao:

Duphin, martiangod and Thedge like this.
  11. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

I know 6 kiwis and only 2 of them are actually sensible. Though 1 of the unsensible Kiwis is originally form Wales

12. Bonsai_Treiman

Bonsai_Treiman

Several years ago, a bunch of students from the Otago region came up with the brilliant idea of jumping in a wheelie bin and then proceeding to ride it down one of the steepest streets in all of the world.

Lets just say it didnt end well. Sensible, we are.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
    martiangod, DOGZOFWAR and Thedge like this.
  13. martiangod

martiangod

14. fool1980

fool1980

martiangod and Kev585 like this.
  15. martiangod

martiangod

She did give us a solid walking ass shot in King of Ravens (similar to Carla Gugino in Jett)

She has technically showed boobs 3 times but its always a blurred rushed glimpse of just 1.

16. fool1980

fool1980

Yeah she always seems to hide them. Don’t think we’ll ever get a clear shot or a full frontal

martiangod likes this.
  17. Bonsai_Treiman

Bonsai_Treiman

I honestly believe that if it werent for the leaks, we would have never seen her in her full glory and for that alone, Ill take what I can get and be grateful that it happened at all. Add to it the rumor that there are supposedly more that some guy is hoarding and we may still be lucky to receive another batch if the heavens part at some point.

martiangod likes this.
  18. martiangod

martiangod

Yeah Atwell condemned directors who asked for nude scenes at some comic con type event saying "I am not gonna just go along with your little fantasy" years ago.

Did anyone ever confirm if her ass shot by the lake in Pillars of the Earth was a body double or not?

Nudography reported a long time ago that she had a nude bathtub scene in a short film called Love Hate but tragically the final version released had nothing.

About a year ago there was a report that Hayley has a nude scene in the short film Love Hate. Someone posted this about the nude scene:

"Hayley and Ben Whishaw are in a bath and her nipples are just below the water but visible. Then Ben gets out of the bath and Hayley sits up in the bath her wonderful breasts clearly visible for a good minute. They are only in focus for 30 secs though as the rest of the time she's in the background and the camera is on a semi erect Ben. Hayley then exits the bath with a quick bush flash and fleeting butt view as she wraps a towel.

There is a post-coital scene between the two but the camera is mostly above her nipple. Still plenty of her massive breastage to ogle."

You can watch Love Hate on BBC's site. Unfortunately, it looks like the above scene ends just before Hayley supposedly shows her boobs. I don't know if it's because of online censorship or because the person, who wrote the initial report about Hayley's nude scene, was highly exaggerating.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2024
    devilsdancefloor42 likes this.
  19. Bonsai_Treiman

Bonsai_Treiman

Call it petty but I find it most ironic when these actresses make such statements only to have a batch of nude selfies released not too long after.

It reeks of hypocrisy as they are willing to be someones little fantasy, be it a boyfriend or someone in a particular high profile position who can get them further in the industry.

Its the same reason why JLaw was so angry after hers were released. Not so much because she was starkers in them but because everyone eventually worked out who the good majority of those photos were going to. It exposed her in more ways than one and she hasn't really recovered from it since.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2024
    martiangod and 2HardcoreLarry like this.
  20. Fenix34

Fenix34

Take it to celeb chat thread.

DaTroll1941 likes this.