1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

10K post Sweet scans of the 09' SI Marisa Miller collection calendar

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Salty Longshanks, Sep 22, 2008.

1. cheeku

cheeku

great choice, great babe and lovely pics. congo

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

A simple click on my username to reveal my user profile shows my ppd (posts per day) at 113.7, but who's counting? Oh right, you are...

I'm honored and humbled - and a little disturbed - that you would take the time to drag out a calculator and go to all that bother to figure out exactly how much time I spend here at phun, and the assumptions you've made about what I'm doing while sitting at my computer...

The truth is, I'm a life long heroin addict, having been born with a decrepit addiction that was passed along to me by my whore/junky mother who couldn't stop herself from shooting up while I was in the womb. It was both a blessing and curse that she died in childbirth. To my greater misfortune, the drug addled skank that acted as her midwife callously tossed me into a dumpster when I was but 15 hours old, evidently because she couldn't trade me to her crack dealer for an ounce of rock.

Further exasperating my pathetic life was the fact that I was discovered and adopted by a trash collecter that proved to be a raging alcoholic with a prodigious chemical addiction. My life from that point on was one of dread consequence, equal parts child prostitute and small time hustler, white slave and guinea pig for my so-called father's drug expirimentation.

It was only by the grace of whatever god there be that his untimely and premature death at the hands of Alsation brigands who trafficked in Turkish hash, and did a bit of high seas piracy on the side, released me from my indentured servitude and pathetic life of forced debauchery. After several hazy, confused and perilous years of peregrination from one sordid experience to another, it was then that I discoverd phun one cold, blustery morning while surfing the internet at a local library.

The experience changed my life. It delivered me from my ever listless torpor and infused me with a new hope in life! An online community abuzz with vibrant colors and witty reparte! A new addiction that didn't cause me pain and regret the next morning. A place that offered the perfect escape from the day-to-day nightmare that is my waking life.

Oh Phun, you wonderous, glorious paradise of the ether! Resurrecter of the downtrodden, savior of those with no prayer of deliverance!

So it is true that I've spent an inordinate amount of my otherwise superfluous and pointless days engrossed and engulfed in this forum of splendor. Without phun, my life would have ceased since that stormy day in late April, another anonymous victim of a cold and heartless world...

I hope this abridged account of my tragic history contributes a pittance of revelation to your proposed expose.

Yours truly,

Scribe.

3. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Jesus scribe.........I had no idea. After these last few months of getting to know you, I wish you had felt that you could talk to me about this man. To me, it really doesn't sound like something you should be going through/handling on your own bro. Just surviving the experience of that twat Mother of yours with the "stick habit", would have been enough to send me over the edge, and go seeking solace, comfort, and friendship. Although, I guess you had to find that between the arms, and legs of the "johns" who defiled you at such a young age. :(

Thank God for the Brigands my man! Were it not for them, you may have never found your way here, where you can (now) get the support you need!
    Take care scribe, and know that my thoughts, and prayers are with you my friend!
    PM me if you need to chat.

Salty

J3scribe likes this.
  4. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is this for real scribbles?

5. Salty Longshanks

Sadly....yes it is toolz. :(

6. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Dude........i barely know where to start.

I need some time to fully work through my feelings. I'll be back. :sad:

7. J3scribe

Thank you Salty for your concern and understanding. It's been a long row to hoe, full of treachery and misery at more times than I care to ponder, but since I've become a member of this forum my life has really begun to turn around. The comraderie of this board has boosted my confidence and self esteem to new heights that mere months ago would've been unfathomable to me were you to have said they were possible!

You have been a great friend to me and frankly I was embarrased to reveal the details of my life before this point, I'm sure you can understand. But I chose to do so in this particular thread because I knew in my heart that if anyone here was to accept me for who I am and where I've been, you were just the man to be that person. Perhaps now that the cat is out of the bag, with your private guidance and understanding I can look forward to a life of "normalcy", whatever that may be...

Thanks for looking out for me.

S~
    It is toolz. I'm sorry if I've given you a different impression of me, it was not my intent.

I must say that your artistic skills have really inspired me over the past few months. Watching as your art progresses and blossoms into a true thing of beauty has made me drawn parallels to my own life as of late and how it has improved so immensely with the friends I've cultivated on this board - you and Salty especially have been an immense treasure trove of joy and happiness at those times that I have felt myself slipping back into cheerless oblivion.

To you I say a heartfelt thank you for accepting me as an equal and valuable member on this board.

S~

JLoveUser, Magge, arespilgrim and 2 others like this.
  8. arespilgrim

I'm feeling a little tearful.

After all the support and just all round love you gave me, bringing me home to the wonders that are the phundom, i feel humbled to know, finally, the pain you yourself have been through.
    I can barely describe how grateful i am that you survived the hell that are Alsatian Brigands; being both German and French, they can be fearsome beasts, and have long been a problem in mainland Europe, but one that just doesn't get enough press.

I am honoured to call you friend, friend.

Peace out.

Fist bump.

Hug.

Love. Nothing but love.

arespilgrim.

J3scribe likes this.
  9. Salty Longshanks

Stop that kind of talk scribe man! YOU have nothing to be embarrassed about! The life path that was chosen for you before you found phun, was completely out of your control! I like to think of myself as a nurturer Scribe. And a caring nurturer at that. Any guidance you may need friend, private, or otherwise is here for you. I think I speak for all the regs here scribe when I say that we want nothing more than a life of "normalcy" for you, and we'll be here to help you achieve that normalcy every step of the way!

J3scribe and arespilgrim like this.
  10. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

dude Scribe, not what I expected to see in a celebration thread.

To get your proper love and support, we may need to move your story to its own topic in the General forum.

I know you dropped it here due to the friendship you have with Salts and some of the other regulars, but we all want the best for you man and a little PM can go a long way if you see us online.

Keep up the good fight toward your definition of normal and let us know how we can help.

Magge, J3scribe and Salty Longshanks like this.
  11. arespilgrim

Amen, i say, i say, AMEN! [​IMG]

J3scribe likes this.
  12. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

scribe, you've shared some of this with me in PMs, but I'll say right here in public that your fight is won. (And good luck with the bisexuality thing, too. If you're born that way, what can you do?)

Salty Longshanks and J3scribe like this.
  13. J3scribe

Thank you ares. As you are aware, I felt a little at sea during your abscence, so bringing you back into the fold was a must do on my part. Your witicisms and jocularity were a driving force in helping me escape my fetid days in the early part of my journey of discovery here at phun.
    Without your rampant sarcasm to entertain me, it seemed the board was left with a huge hole in its collective heart, one that could find nothing but the original piece to fill it. Your return, and the fact that you so generously credit me with it, has given me infinite solace. If friends were precious stones, you'd be an plutonite, the rarest of all.

S~

arespilgrim likes this.
  14. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

So sad to hear about all the shit You been through... :(

BUT soo happy that Your strength takes You pass all that and You found this place to share Your thoughts, ideas and excellent way of writing makes us all have such a great time.
    The Love to Your daughter shows me that She will have such a better start in life and that is awesome ! You bring Her good things.

Scribe, just amazing to know You ! Thanks !

J3scribe likes this.
  15. arespilgrim

Dude, please. I have no words.

16. J3scribe

Thank you Salty.

There is one thing that has been weighing heavily on my mind that you could probably help me with, provided you're frienship with a filmographer named "Rocco" is still active at this time? He's done some interesting documentary work involving people who come from behind and make a spalsh in the world. Oh what I wouldn't do to have my story done up proper by the likes of him!

We'll chat more in private if that's okay?
    Thank you LB, but I'm not sure I want this sharing session to gain marquee status in the general forum. The response here has already become far more overwhelming than what I expected!

And again, I want to thank you for your positive response here. You've been another in a growing list of members that deserve my praise as all around good people. you don't know this, but I look up to you in a big brotherly sort of way, and since I've never had a sibling of either sex I hope you take that as the highest of compliments.

S~
    You're another artist who has inspired me 21. And the life experiences of yours that you have shared with me are invaluable. You give me hope man, knowing that you were so recently "gutter trash" as you refered to it when your "addiction" left you penniless after a number of years of self delusional enjoyment. I admire your courage and your resiliance and your ability to fight your way back into the world of the respectable gentry.

S~

2001pm and Salty Longshanks like this.
  17. J3scribe

Thank you Mage. You have been a sharing soul and I appreciate all your vivid observations, not to mention the beauty of your home that you share with your outstanding photographic skills. I value that you could see the love I have for my child even though she has been taken from me by a cruel and uncaring state agency. The memory of her will always force me forward to a better way of life until the day we can be reunited.

S~
    That's okay. I feel the vibes!

Magge likes this.
  18. JLoveUser

JLoveUser Hopelessly Addicted

Mate (im not good with words) wherever you've been before, i'm glad you're here now and wish you the best.

J3scribe likes this.
  19. AlCzervik

AlCzervik ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The inspiration I get from the tremendous courage you have by telling your story for all to read can't properly be put into words. You are truly a survivor and a valued member of this great community. I wish you nothing but the best.

Salty Longshanks and J3scribe like this.
  20. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

What in the flying fuck??? I dont know what to say scribbles. You know that you you are one of my best bros here at phun. I respect you and value you.
    No matter what....and I mean NO MATTER WHAT, I will always be you friend.

YOU FUCKIN KICKASS!

J3scribe likes this.