1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

3 out of 4 of my Threads have been deleted

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by jimmytee23, Sep 10, 2012.

1. jimmytee23

jimmytee23

Hi I've been a member for a while but never created threads until recently. I've made 4 topics and 3 of them have been deleted. I only received an explanation for one of threads being deleted.

1. The first thread I made was dedicated to this one girl so I had multiple posts and multiple filehosts. It disappeared shortly after I created it. This was my first thread so I assumed I broke a rule and moved on. For my next threads, I copied veteran members' formats to make sure I didn't break any rules.
    2. The 2nd thread I made disappeared with no explanation also. I got a few thanks and then the thread vanished.
    3. I got a warning notification for the last thread that got deleted. The reason was "Unallowed filehost: Your thread has been trashed as it did not contain a mandatory filehost..........please read the rules.". The link I provided was RapidGator which is one of the most popular hosting sites so I'm not sure why it's "unallowed".

Since I'm new to posting threads here, I just want to know what rules I'm breaking because I pretty much just copy what everyone else is doing. It's just frustrating to spend time writing and compiling a thread only to have it disappear. Thanks for any info that'll help prevent me from making whatever mistakes I've been making on my first threads.

2. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I trashed two of your threads.......and gave you that warning......if you go and read the rules you'll see that all threads are required to have a mandatory filehost.....and Rapidgator is not a mandatory filehost on Phun.

3. jimmytee23

jimmytee23

Oh I see now. Didn't notice that all the RG posts all offer another filehost option. Is there any way for me to dig up my deleted threads so I can fix them or do I have to start from scratch if I want to post it correctly?

4. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Start from scratch, please. The trashcan is currently unsearchable so we'd have to do some digging!

jimmytee23 likes this.