1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Alex Jones - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

Don't forget the gay frogs...

2. Powerpuffboy

Powerpuffboy

Every time I see the name I chuckle a little.

MilwaukeeMak likes this.
  3. GWHH

GWHH ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Same here

4. SDLRob

SDLRob

She's a TV presenter in the U.K.

5. kelly1066

kelly1066

That reply speaks for itself... ;)

6. barbapappa

barbapappa

Wow I've been wanting to see her boobs for ages and I am not disappointed, keep the brits comming. If there were leaks of Rachel Riley I would pass out.

7. kelly1066

kelly1066

If there were some good leaks of Rachel Riley then you'd find me in a pile of my own semen & poo, blubbering like a child at the bottom of my garden!!! :eek:

8. SDLRob

SDLRob

Even a simple boob shot of Riley would have my crotch exploding with the power of a million suns...

Gnamule, alanm999 and kelly1066 like this.
  9. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

I thought for a second the Satanic Globalists from Zion had finally come to silence the Wars of Info!

Akomplice likes this.
  10. Akomplice

Akomplice

Edit: Ha! I didn't see that ^^^ before I posted.. He really is hilarious if you think of him as a method acting comedian.. "1776 will commence again! The Goblins and the demons will win if you don't order a case of Super Male Vitality Today!"

Thank God! I was afraid I was going to click this and see fat Alex Jones from Info Wars (Aka Bill Hicks Undercover)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  11. Molliesecrets

Molliesecrets

Really hope more get leaked. I'm a massive fan of Alex and her amazing tits

12. kelly1066

kelly1066

According to an interview she's done with The Daily Mail, Alex is hopping mad about this, claiming they are of a lookalike, not her. Think she has to say this or risk the fuddy-duddy's who run the BBC not giving her a job when she's ready to return again. I'd expected (after the initial shock had worn off) her to come out and just laugh it off, telling people it was just her tits, and proud of them she rightly was. Seems I was wrong again.... Must be the post-natal hormones playing with her emotions?

MilwaukeeMak and CelebLover1 like this.
  13. SDLRob

SDLRob

There was no way she'd openly admit to them being her...

14. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, you can tell just from the mouth/chin alone that it's her, she was obviously going to deny it though.

15. DDP73

DDP73

She needs to punch her representation in the dick. There are two ways to do this, you either say nothing, or say yeah, it's me so what? Going the 'she thinks it laughable and obviously isn't her' route and yet claiming to be 'genuinely angry', is just plain fucking illogical.

33% of these fuckwits have no comprehension of the Streisand Effect, 33% are just whores for more publicity, and the remaining 33% are grounded enough to know that this shit will be pretty much irrelevant before the month is out and just ignore it.

phun ein likes this.
  16. SDLRob

SDLRob

The Streisand Effect?

17. Akomplice

Akomplice

It's something to do with this magazine or photographer who posted a picture of her house on their page, like an aerial shot while flying along the beach. The image was just one of thousands or more anonymous houses.

Barbara Streisand made a huge deal out of it, got her lawyers involved, etc... Trying to get the pictures taken down, for privacy reasons. Of course this only made things worse, soon it wasn't just an anonymous picture of a house among many on some webpage, it was Barbara Streisand's house so it became international news.

So by bringing attention to it and trying to get it removed from the website, she inadvertently made it 100 times worse. Aka: The Streisand Effect.

phun ein, SDLRob and Nirvana2K6 like this.
  18. damnimgood

damnimgood

"The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet." - Wikipedia.

phun ein and SDLRob like this.
  19. kelly1066

kelly1066

I prefer the Semen Effect, which is the ability for pix like those lovely tit shots of Alex to make my dick explode for no logical reason ??

SDLRob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.