1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

APPEARANCE Alexandra Daddario at ELLE's 2023 Women in Hollywood Celebration in Los Angeles 12/05/2023

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Olympique1234, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Alexandra Daddario at ELLE's 2023 Women in Hollywood Celebration in Los Angeles 12/05/2023

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

HQ
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MQ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Mattyboy69

Mattyboy69

What a woman. Sensational.

readabk likes this.
  4. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Since I'm always staring at her eyes or tits, I never noticed how much the Antihelix protrudes from her ears.

5. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

terrifying as always

6. Keith David

Keith David

Neither did I, until you mentioned it

I gotta say that I rarely notice women's ears

Cygnus_X1 likes this.
  7. LivRodrigoNo1Fan

LivRodrigoNo1Fan

She is a beautiful woman but she would even hotter if she did not always wear red lipstick. softer tones suit her so much more

redphill4 and santino27 like this.
  8. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

9. user516631

user516631

Terrifying? In spite of the intense hair and makeup combination, you can still tell she has one of the most beautiful faces in Hollywood.

Although it is true that while other celebs are always leveraging their own dedicated makeup and hair people to make them look better by hiding the weirdness in their features, she uses a rotating lineup of people that often make her naturally beautiful features look weird-ish.

MERPER likes this.
  10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I agree that "terrifying" is a really huge stretch, but for me, she's just meh. I mean the obvious thing she's got is the boobs. I see how some might like her eyes but Im not one of them. She wouldn't make my top 10 or top 20. Same goes for Sweeney. I realize that's blasphemy around here but its my opinion. :dunno:

CreamKing96 likes this.
  11. Keith David

Keith David

Who would?

12. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

13. Keith David

Keith David

santino27 likes this.
  14. Majesty9917

Yea... that's the way the world works. We've all seen people who are married or in a relationship and wondered to ourselves how they found someone who is attracted to them. I did say in my post its my opinion. Ill go one further and say I don't find either of them unattractive. They just aren't my taste. I'd hit both of em but wouldn't actively pursue either.

CreamKing96 likes this.
  15. user516631

user516631

Eh, I can't think of too many girls who have a better face than this (these are just from 2022/2023): https://imgbox.com/g/i3bRrBmArI

16. Majesty9917

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can think of some off the top of my head. Again, that's how opinions work. I respect your opinion but I don't share it. Me not ranking her in my top 10 or 20 doesn't have any bearing on how attractive you find her. Just as Keith not ranking my top 10 highly doesn't affect my feelings about them.

CreamKing96 likes this.
  17. dam3

dam3

Thanks

18. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

I wouldn't call Alexandra or Sydney "meh" but I certainly relate in that neither would make my top 10 or 20. Probably not even my top 50 tbh. I'd put someone like Mandy Rose in that same boat in that there's no denying that they're very good looking/hot and 1000 times out of my league but just for some reason they don't make too much of an impression on me like it seems for most people. Compared to the average woman they're all a 9 or 10 but when put up against just other celebs/well-known women they'd be only about a 6 or 7 for me I'd say. I know some will want to stone me or think I'm from another planet for saying that but that's just my :2cents:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
  19. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

As someone who has met her 10 times give or take over the last 5 years all I can add to this is that Alex Daddario is my all-time No. 1 and I've met a ton of the hottest actresses and models on the planet. Her skin is like porcelain, her eyes are mesmerizing in Person and the breasts are epic. She's nice and funny. Near Perfect woman imho. But please do carry on about how she is not perfect and has some flaws with her *checks notes* ... ears?!? (wtf?)

20. user516631

user516631