1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Allison Mack alleged to be second in command of a violent sex cult

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Wadsworth, Nov 9, 2017.

1. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

People are made idiots by Love and Religion. A sex cult is both. Go figure.

CpTkurk, Snark, powderedtost and 5 others like this.
  2. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I know cynics will take Kristins statement with a big grain of salt, but it strikes me as truthful. As someone who has been a fan of hers since Smallville first aired(damn, makes me feel old), it's well-known how painfully shy she was for quite a long time, even to the point of using a double for a scene where she was in a PG-rated swimsuit. And unlike every other person in the entertainment industry, she rarely uses any social media platforms and doesn't really do interviews or much in the way of photoshoots. Plus, consider how Allison apparently had to give up her acting career to continue with this cult, whereas Kristin has been steadily working both here in the U.S. and in her native Canada. Has to be sad for her in more ways than one, since I remember her and Allison being close friends back in the day. Also infuriating, because her name is gonna be dragged through the mud and she could very well have to participate in any trials.

GWHH, kiwi18, Def30 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

4. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

If they are gonna arrest Alisson they should do it already

5. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

That's what I was wondering. Join a sex cult and have sex/orgies with hot young actresses. Yes Please!

6. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

tipitipitipi and CaptainFan88 like this.
  7. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

Problem with that is that it comes from the same guy who has basically made a career out of talking about this cult, including multiple articles/blogs in which he makes wild claims but never shows any evidence.

Word of advice: wait until this stuff is being confirmed by reputable sources. Frankreport makes the Daily Mail seem like a peer-reviewed journal.

dlombu likes this.
  8. Kast

Kast

STOP IT. Stop it now, I need this story in my life. Let me believe.

dirtysanchez likes this.
  9. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Jesus fuck. I know this is a place for celebrity grot, but for fucks sake, have some fucking class.

jubas and Def30 like this.
  10. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Though I bet if it goes to trial her lawyer will try to claim diminished capacity from abuse by the cult leader

11. Kast

Kast

...it's a joke...

12. DoctorFate

DoctorFate

13. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whoa...it actually happened. How can I watch Smallville the same way again??

14. thnkful4thissite

thnkful4thissite

came here to post about the arrest too, this is bonkers!

CelebLover1 likes this.
  15. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

"Mack has been widely described in reports about the group as one of his top subordinates. "

Besides the wonderfully oxymoronic "top subordinate" bit, has anyone seen any of those "reports"? Because I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they're referring to either the other tabloid rags or that guy who has been obsessed with the cult for a while and has a tendency to loudly claim things that have never been verified.

Still worth adopting a "wait till we know a bit more" approach, methinks. So far as I can tell Mack is being charged for her role in helping the group snare young women, so this arrest really doesn't say anything about the things that went on in the cult.

16. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

A shame she got involved with that cult.

CaptainFan88, DoctorFate and Def30 like this.
  17. Kast

Kast

The real question is why on earth would you want to watch Smallville?

18. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

Kristin Kreuk.

19. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

The indictment literally describes extensive emails now in the possession of the FBI laying out all the sordid details.

Well her career is destroyed now whatever happens. It's been quite a journey following this story.

Unless... her only possible shot at defence could be "Not guilty. I was merely preparing for an acting role in a film I'm writing." :D

CaptainFan88 and fudefrak like this.
  20. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]