1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Anna Kendrick - deeeeep cleavage - screencaps - The Voice/The Bellas mashup video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by renegade, Nov 23, 2017.

1. renegade

renegade ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

She looks like she's braless, but in the last pic, we can see she's wearing a deep plunging dress. Sad.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dazzab87, n3cr0m33p5, davis2 and 45 others like this.
  2. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Well that's wonderful :)

3. vgfan

vgfan

Awesome. I saw a gif version of it last weekened, I think, but these screencaps are even better for actually seeing her outfit more.

4. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Still... that's gotta be the best look we've had at that sweet cleavage

5. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

You can see she's wearing a dress in all the pics.

6. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Someday, PLEASE....

7. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Anna is a on my celebs I wish would get topless in a role list. I don't mind the pitch perfect movies.

8. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

I want to see them too, but I think she's in the same category as Jennifer Love Hewitt: often with low neckline and great cleavage, even sideboob, but probably will never fully bare them (intentionally).

We need to get Emmy Rossum and Amanda Seyfried to work on convincing her. All three had similar early career aspirations and were classically trained as singers. Then all three made the shift to acting, and of course ER and AS have shown the goods on several occasions. ("C'mon girl, it's easy! Think about how many more guys will jerk off to you than do now...")

9. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

That's more likely to be a reason she doesn't show them.

10. Krayt

Krayt

The thing is, Anna Kendrick has already gotten an Oscar nomination without showing anything. So she's unlikely to feel the urge to take a potential prestige-role that requires nudity.

11. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Sadly I don't think she'll ever do it. I think she's part of the celebs whom the only way we'll get to see them naked is through leaked pics.

12. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Pretty sure she had leaked pics years ago, and there were no nudes. Just party stuff.