1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement: Webcam Girls Thread

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by helloguy, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Something like this, yeah you should.

2. whisperwhore

whisperwhore

That's some good news. I just hope it will be back in the old format.

3. Englishguy

Englishguy

For any type of thread in the videos section a simple limit of having 20 posts or so would keep the requesters away.

whisperwhore likes this.
  4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

The requesters will always be there, or anywhere else on Phun. Spam your way to 20 and then request away. Not a good solution or one we would consider.

TheDoctor2010 and bgpimp like this.
  5. Dadouz

Dadouz

Where is the Webcam girls show thread ?????

6. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Tried reading PAGE ONE!

Logzilla and bgpimp like this.
  7. Dadouz

Dadouz

ok really sad thanks for all the work u've done

Logzilla and bgpimp like this.
  8. specmat

specmat

9. Perfect4ths

renamed THIS thread, maybe more will see it before sending me PM's about it

10. hiperkarma

hiperkarma

I bet they record all the private shows.

11. Always_Perving

Always_Perving

they do ;)

how do you think they ran mfctv ?

12. apsi

apsi

The funny thing is that I didn't even know about mfc until I found the webcam thread, and since then I've been going there. It was essentially free advertising. Have to love business men that shoot themselves in the foot by being too controlling. As I say, I wish they'd aim higher so that they might actually learn something or disappear.

bgpimp likes this.
  13. BillyBucket

BillyBucket

The loss of the thread is a disaster - one of the best on any forum, anywhere, ever, as the comments on this thread indicate.

Hope you guys at phun can work something out with the cam companies. And, if you do, I'm sure you'll tell us.

Regards.

BB.

ford9 likes this.
  14. slayer99

slayer99

Major bummer and a blow to the free advertising they were getting. I'm guessing that people would go to a new cam site to see a girl that caught their fancy, not just for the hell of it. Hell, I never heard of MFC before phun.

Ironically, I had been working on cropping a number of vids to upload here (was looking for a new file host since rapidshare changed up).

15. whisperwhore

whisperwhore

There's always other threads or blogs you can use to post your videos. :D

jamalajamala likes this.
  16. jasgreen

jasgreen

Having looked at the more popular webcam sites i see most girls appear at least on 2 sometimes 3 different sites,though a bit greedy i enjoy seeing where they are ,if you are quiet on 1 site maybe you will be lucky elsewhere.
    Loved finding all the clips in one place,do try and bring it back,many thanks,
    Jasgreen.

17. knacka

knacka

Ultimately the owners of Phun had no choice but to delete the thread, but it could have been handled better, instead of just deleting it they should have replaced it with a locked thread explaining what they had done and why then there would have been no need for this one. It's their choice as they say they don't have to explain themselves but for the loyal followers here it would have been nice. Looking forward lets hope the greedy cam sites see sense and a new thread can return soon.

Logzilla likes this.
  18. jasgreen

jasgreen

There are over 800 mfc clips on file share,will they be next to get banned?
    just wondered.

19. BlondLesbianOnly

BlondLesbianOnly

so guys some one know how much mfc pay to phung to close this webcam thread??

20. Perfect4ths

$0.00

and bite my left nut for thinking otherwise

mitch345 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.