1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Asian colleague

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by businessclass, May 26, 2010.

1. LeeS1

LeeS1

BUSINESSCLASS, your still around buddy!!! thanks for the pic. Hope to see more soon. And thanks for the pic again.

1 person likes this.
  2. eddiefuture

eddiefuture

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. businessclass

businessclass

Let's try something different. Sine I am on vacation and don't have access to my photos or videos of my colleague, I thought I would upload something different from earlier today :)

[​IMG]

4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

that looks like a white woman :p

5. businessclass

businessclass

How very observant :)

I thought I post one of the Mrs while on vacation.

1 person likes this.
  6. Halatir

Halatir

You do like spoiling us BC

1 person likes this.
  7. fableblade

fableblade

Keep the Mrs coming too!! She looks good!!

1 person likes this.
  8. businessclass

businessclass

Thanks but that was most likely a one off. She is not the focus of this thread. Just thought it was fun since I did not have any pictures of my colleague at the moment. I am sure she would appreciate your comments though!

2 people like this.
  9. LeeS1

LeeS1

Well, we miss your Asian colleague BC.

1 person likes this.
  10. LeeS1

LeeS1

Hi businessclass, any chance you can post something on this thread?

11. uk1_1

uk1_1

Passed the million mark. Congrats ..... can we have more please

12. paters

paters

Just my luck I stumble on this now only... BC, legendary tale mate: spans a couple of years! Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

That extreme close up of your asian friends' bits remains my favourite pic on this entire thread. That, and the one where you can see she's wet. Those are great.

Try to (i) find a reason for a business trip, or (ii) a new asian colleague (then thread remains valid)...

Great work though, ciao.

1 person likes this.
  13. Cummingtonite

Cummingtonite

I have only just discovered this website, but what a find! Thanks, businessclass, for sharing a wonderful tale and great pictures - have spent the last 4 hours reading all 48 pages of this post .... marvellous stuff for the most part. Your gorgeous little Chinese lover is simply adorable. I too have enjoyed the intimate company of Asian women over the years - there's something really special about them that others can't match.
    I notice that your later pictures show your lover wearing a thin necklace that wasn't visible in the original pictures - was this a present from you to her?
    You also mentioned a few months back that you unload wherever she wants you to - some nice creampie shots would be greatly appreciated if available, please! And more bukkake [as on p. 38 ] ...
    Disappointingly, as previous posts have stated, meg@video and meg@uplo@d now appear to be unavailable, at least from my ISP here in the UK. Would it be possible for you to re-up your videos onto another site, please, as I'm determined to get to watch them somehow! Slutlo@d, perhaps?
    I'm looking forward to reading and viewing more of your sexcapades in China/HK - perhaps you can make use of your new position with your employer to award yourself a trip to the Far East (on purely 'business grounds', of course).;)

1 person likes this.
  14. businessclass

businessclass

Wow! We passed the million mark. Not too bad. Perhaps it is time to revive this thread and aim for two million views?!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

26 people like this.
  15. Halatir

Halatir

Keep things up like that and 2 million will be easy

2 people like this.
  16. allonso

allonso

What a comeback! Thanks for sharing!

1 person likes this.
  17. jtripprr

jtripprr

I've been dying for an update from BC forever! You do not disappoint! Thanks

Any chance of a new vid? And how does she get so smooth? Waxing or just lucky

1 person likes this.
  18. jack_11

jack_11 BANNED

19. businessclass

businessclass

A few more from not so long ago. I have not seen her in awhile but if everything works out I will be going to Asian a bit more regularly in the near future.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

5 people like this.
  20. Woden

Woden

Thanks man. It's always good to see more of her. The links work, even though the thumbnails didn't show up for me.

1 person likes this.