1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blake Lively alleged leaked nudes - x5 [ADDS]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Hallelujah! Looks like her to me :wank:

Sneijder77 likes this.
  3. chiddlesworth

chiddlesworth

First picture is her, but is it a fake to convince the other pictures are hers? Dunno. Either way, Happy Days!

Always wanted to see her tits, and they are perfect if it is her.

4. TerrapinPrime

TerrapinPrime Ph.D in Ass

could she really be so dumb(are luck though! whooo!)

5. iheartnips

iheartnips BANNED

That's definitely her. But I await the "Fake" trolls to come out of the woodwork any minute to come up with "arguments" as to why it isn't.

6. gitrdone0822

gitrdone0822

Body looks about right. I think they're real!!!

7. FD52

FD52

I think the straight-on angle of her nose there is throwing me... doesn't look like her to me, but I'm not used to seeing that angle or her with zero makeup. Here's hoping we get a Renee Olstead situation where a few dozen more pics erase doubts!

8. sunsun

sunsun

Very nice! I hope more show up. Especially with pussy.
    Thanks!!

9. HoratioHornblower

HoratioHornblower

Wow. Looks like her to me!

10. cooperlamar

cooperlamar Ten Years of Phun

It definitely looks like her in the pics where her face is covered but the pic that exposes a clear view of her face doesn't look like her. I'll wait for the experts to ring in before coming to a conclusion, but I'm leaning towards not her.

11. bobbyhurley

bobbyhurley

I vote real. All the recent ones turned out real - Dennings, Hudgens, Olstead. And she looks like I always expected - fucking awesome.

12. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looks a little like Avy Scott, buy the nipples don't match. God I hope its her though! :wank:

13. FD52

FD52

This is exactly how I feel - with the camera blocking her face, it looks like it could be her. The shot that shows her nose and eyes and mouth... it just feels a bit off. Never had doubts about Vanessa, Kat, or Renee's pics when they leaked; these didn't give me the same instant "DAMN THAT'S HER!" reaction.

But, again, I'm open (and hopeful) to seeing some evidence saying that's her. Considering the nose job and makeup, maybe I'm just not good at recognizing her actual face!

14. iheartnips

iheartnips BANNED

Listen to this bullshit. "There's something off"? Are you shitting me? It's her. She's looking right into the mirror, and there's no question it's her. At least confine your trollish behavior for the pics where her face is partially covered.

15. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mole on her face is a match.

16. FD52

FD52

Clearly, there is. Did you miss where I questioned it? :roll:

But hey, it's an exciting first for me - no one's ever called me a troll!

17. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

A point to consider is the old iphone which indicates the pics might be a few years old and maybe pre whatever cosmetic changes she has had (supposedly nose & boobs)

18. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If there's one thing I know it's that iPhones take bigger pics than this, so I hope to god the source leaks those!

19. gitrdone0822

gitrdone0822

Calm down buddy. This is how these things work. People like to debate. Let em have their Phun

iheartnips likes this.
  20. FD52

FD52

If it's her old nose, that would explain a lot... I'm more open to it being her from several years ago, considering how much her look has changed and the fact I wasn't really a fan in those days enough to recognize it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.