1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

It's lovely when you're staying somewhere with people where you feel at "Home".

Now working today, but i'm doing old school Christmas shopping.. as in going to shops.

Meanwhile
    Dec 6th
    Dear Santa,
    If Saoirse Ronan is available, any chance of us going to a gallery together & going for a drink afterwards?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Yes! No point in asking for something trivial! ;)

SophieK81, nodrot and Sonicboom like this.
  3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

True! Just wait till tomorrow's Dear Santa.

Actually got a friend of friend in Dublin who knows her & says she's lovely.

4. SophieK81

Yesterday was spend old school (going to shops) Christmas shopping for stocking fillers.
    So those stockings have been well and truly filled, today i had planned to do more, but it's
    really windy out there and rainy, so might be a plan b, but there again i come from Melbourne,
    the land of four seasons in one day, so i might just go ahead anyway and do it.

Tonight we're out for a meal, i'm treating my hosts to a meal to say thank you.

Dec 7th
    Dear Santa,
    I rediscovered a film that i haven't seen in years and probably no one has ever heard of.
    Its called "Finding Forrester" and stars Sean Connery in a role we're not used to seeing him in.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181536/
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This a long shot, but i'd love to be where the younger actor was in the film and spend time with Sean's character.
    [​IMG]
    If you haven't seen "Finding Forrester", i highly recommend it.

Meanwhile.. Oh yes please
    [​IMG]

5. SophieK81

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ok while i was going about London yesterday, i took these for you, don't say i don't think of you.
    Fearuring Covent Garden, St.Martin's Lane and Trafalgar Square.

6. SophieK81

[​IMG][​IMG]
    If you've been following this, you might remember this is where i used to have lunch in the Summer.
    This was the same place yesterday and in the Summer, its St.Paul's Churchyard, Covent Garden in London.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. S-type

Thinking of old forgotten Sean Connery movies, have you seen "The Name of the Rose" (1986)? It was a bit special, too.

Sonicboom, Starling73 and SophieK81 like this.
  8. SophieK81

Thank you!!

Will hunt it down!
    and i think that has Christian Bale? added arse?

Meanwhile i seem to have been permanently drunk since Wednesday.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    driller195, Merlin, Sonicboom and 2 others like this.
  9. S-type

Sean's young sidekick is Christian Slater - is that whom you're thinking of?

Hopefully the rest of the office were drunk too, or didn't you notice? :rolleyes:

SophieK81 likes this.
  10. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I wasn't serious, and S explains why perfectly...
    As always, you put it perfectly. :cheers:
    Callista is the Queen of Phun, and always will be. If you don't know her, you should seek her out in the Model Forum and say Hi! She's awesome!

RaiderCane likes this.
  11. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

RaiderCane likes this.
  12. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

I was.... but only if it's something she would like to do. :)
    Seems like she is really busy with other stuff right now.

SophieK81 likes this.
  13. J3scribe

I wouldn't inflict moderator on anyone here. There are no advantages to it.

However, someone needs to step up and be the voice of reason in the Celeb Forum before it turns into another quagmire, which will be showing soon at a theater near you. Seems nice now, but....

Sonicboom likes this.
  14. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

...um? :Hi:

That's always one Kardashian thread away regardless

Sonicboom and J3scribe like this.
  15. J3scribe

You were born for it. Just fucking itching. If we hadn't extended a hand, eventually you would have said, "hey, ya know what....?"

:lol:

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  16. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Figures, I'm still a relative newbie in this neighborhood:lurking: And I do know of Callista, I am a somewhat longtime lurker before I decided to actually start speaking on here. She seems cool:tup:

SophieK81 and Sonicboom like this.
  17. SophieK81

A tale of two Christians, I have a vague memory of seeing some of it on TV, will check it out.

I haven't been in work since Wednesday, off for a week:)this older generation drink so much I think they're sponsored by Gordon's.

On the Mod thing, I'm not really a Mod type person (just as I wouldn't join a club to be on a committee), it would need someone to devote time to it and yes I'm too busy as it is.

I'd never be a Queen, I have enough trouble being myself as it is.

I haven't ventured into the other sections beyond the Celeb ones, it took me years to get into the lounge.

18. S-type

A tale of two Christians? Watch that film and you'll wonder just how many real Christians there were then, or are nowadays for that matter! I urge you to see it, but it'll leave its mark on you!

Don't worry about the Mod thing, it's not a "promotion" or a badge of approval, it's a role that requires folk with the right mix of clinical pathologies, which tend to be readily identifiable! Be thankful! :coolgrin:

Incidentally I watched Lady Bird last night - a tour de force, I thought, although the final minute or two was a bit of a let-down.

PS My favourite phun haunt is the Model Forum, where some truly attractive girls hang out! ;)

19. SophieK81

I love Ladybird, but agree with Ending bit too everything parcelled up & convinent for me.

But love Saorise Ronan.

driller195 and S-type like this.
  20. SophieK81

Meanwhile

We went to Henry VIII's Palace today for the Festive Food fair, I'm so full.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hampton Court Palace.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    driller195 and RaiderCane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.