1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Tell us when you use it, and we'll tell you whether it affects your appearance? ;) "Does my bum look big in this?" sort of thing? :cool:

2. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Less pausing, sites seem to load quicker, i like the layout, its nearer to Firefox than Chrome.

Sonicboom and Merlin like this.
  3. S-type

Does it keep all your passwords, like Firefox? And can you configure it in a similar fashion?

4. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Gives you the option.

driller195, S-type and Merlin like this.
  5. SophieK81

Friend in text: "Emma Watson & Tom Felton" are currently a item.

Meanwhile
    [​IMG]
    2 out of 4 are bad

driller195, yucon, Sonicboom and 3 others like this.
  6. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think that playing a small part in things has to be the network/service wanting to bring the series to completion so they don't force their customers to consider other services to keep watching a show. And probably not wanting to give the new service a ready to go profitable show. Might as well wrap up the show and force the new service to create their own stories and cast for a whole new show.

Yea, Orange ran its course and retreads the same story lines, very similar to Weeds in that regard (both Kenji Johan) and actually very much how I feel about The 100. Ready to drop it next season if they go back to repeating stuff.

It is a tried and true hollywood method for success tho...

S-type and SophieK81 like this.
  7. S-type

I can't remember the topic of periods being aired on phun before, but I assumed you'd be "on the pill", like most of the single girls these days, which usually prevents or minimises such events, doesn't it?
    Or are you on one of these abstention times to allow the body to do its own thing now and again?

8. SophieK81

Been on the pill since i was 12.

I seriously wonder sometimes if i'm human.

9. S-type

Your initials aren't A I by any chance, are they?

SophieK81 likes this.
  10. SophieK81

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  11. SophieK81

I loved "Orange" and it was my first Netflix show, but the last season and the reinvention in a new
    environment (that just happened to have the majority of the cast in the same prison) just felt like
    it was on all repeat mode but in doing so getting nowhere.

Meanwhile
    Seems like Emma has the Chin/Face acne too.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

S-type and TheloniousMonk like this.
  13. TheloniousMonk

I see they are wrapping up Orange this coming season, seems wise..
    If you didn't watch Weeds, Johan used this method a few times in that series. Now them being amateur drug dealers (and not in prison) makes it a bit more plausible that they would relocate. But the show would retread the same ideas, in the new locations with new people playing the secondary characters causing the main cast the same problems. After a season or two they would have to run from the mess they made and relocate. But it was watchable because the developed characters kept my interest, for a while at least.
    I guess we're all warned for Johan's next show...

The original arc of most shows doesn't go past 2 or 3 seasons when it is developed... after that it is a constant battle to keep getting renewed, and I get the sense that many show creators spend more time on that than actually developing the show beyond their initial plans, so retreading is the easy idea they fall into. Happens a lot.

SophieK81 likes this.
  14. Ice

...Mary Louise Parker getting fucked against a bar is good entertainment.

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  15. SophieK81

Never seen "Weeds", but the West Wing was lucky for the most part to keep its standard up after Aaron Sorkin had moved on.
    But it reached a natural conclusion, but even them the network had wanted to extend the series to Jimmy Smits first year.

Then thankfully they changed their minds, but i've heard recently they want to bring it back.

Loved S1 of "Stranger Things", but i think for the first few episodes of S2 it dipped.
    I suppose it's like the "Difficult" second album.

It's the same with movies, there can never be a sequel to "Lost in Translation", i loved the original POTC's.
    But it should of ended when Keira & Orlando's characters bowed out, instead the studio wants to extend their profits.

Meanwhile
    Going to finish the last three episodes of "The Umbrella Academy" tonight.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  16. Ice

[​IMG]

17. TheloniousMonk

and in a limo
    and in a bath tub
    and in two countries at the same time
    See repeating stuff isn't all bad. The model Fiona Gallagher has used quite well.

RaiderCane, Ice and S-type like this.
  18. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I liked the umbrella acadamy, is there any talk of season 2 yet?

19. SophieK81

driller195 likes this.
  20. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Oops!!
    I thought you'd seen it already….well it would be more of a prequel-thing anyway i think...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.