1. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Celebrity Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Feb 9, 2024.

  1. JoeyMontego

    JoeyMontego 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    1,577
    I'm an old fart. I went on Sydney Sweeney's Instagram page and saw her water skiing, and flying through the air strapped on to the wing of plane. Seen her on YouTube running through an obstacle course, seen her shooting targets. She seems like a fun woman enjoying life. Many people seem to hate that. I'm happy for her. Not just for her, any woman be it celeb or not, who's enjoying their life.
     
    fudefrak, Snark, RagnarokRL and 2 others like this.
  2. JoeyMontego

    JoeyMontego 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    1,577
    Probably an odd post for a site where people come to ogle women and jerk off, but a recent Alison Brie post got me curious about something that I didn't really think through until I verbalized it. I'm quoting myself here not to spam a post but so that in case anyone does find this interesting they aren't having to go back and forth between threads.

    "I really like her! Even though this person is a total stranger to me, I will never meet her, and has no meaningful effect on my life other than entertainment, I wish her well in life! I don't know diddly squat about her outside her acting roles, and yet anytime I see her, the first thing that comes to mind is I hope she has great day! I have no clue why that is. Sure. she's pretty but so are many of the female celebs posted on this site and they don't draw that same initial reaction from me. Even before sexual desires get aroused, which they do come, the first thought is always wishing her well somehow."

    Are there any celebs you that when you first see them your first immediate gut reaction is to wish them well? It doesn't have to be the one you find the most attractive, most beautiful, most admire, most respect, etc. Just for no real logical reason you just like them, they make you happy as soon as you see them, and want good things to happen to them? I'm starting with Alison Brie. As time goes on I may become aware of others, which I would guess there are and just not coming to mind at the moment, and will add them to my list. Not meant as a debate of who's likeable and who is not. Also no logical reason is needed. If you wish to give your reason that's cool too. Please add any names of celebs who you feel that way about!
     
    RedGuill and truthsayer like this.
  3. JoeyMontego

    JoeyMontego 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    1,577
    Too any mods, if there is a better thread or forum where the above post should have been placed, feel free to move it.
     
  4. Xray

    Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2009
    Messages:
    63,459
    Likes Received:
    131,946
    Alison Brie isn't really someone I ever think about. Although, I've never seen her in anything, only on Phun, so that might be why. There are a few that I find attractive AND like their personality, and some that I find attractive and know nothing else about them. Ashley Tervort is hot as balls, but idk much other than what she displays in photos on IG. I assume she seems like a nice person but idk, really.
     
    MartMort9801 and JoeyMontego like this.
  5. JoeyMontego

    JoeyMontego 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    1,577
    Oh wow, Ashley Tervort is a cutie! She wasn't on my radar before but she is now!
     
    Def30 and Xray like this.
  6. RedGuill

    RedGuill

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2024
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    1,041
    Sadie Sink is probably the one that comes to mind for me. She really has an adorable personality, at least in all the videos and interviews I've seen. I want to see her doing sexy things and getting naked, but I do wish her well genuinely like you mentioned. When her Calvin Klein shoot came out, one of my first thoughts was "Damn, did she feel comfortable doing this?". Probably because, for the fans who follow her, they know she's very reserved and discreet, at least what she projects to the public, so it was quite unexpected.
     
  7. JoeyMontego

    JoeyMontego 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    1,577
    "Sydney Sweeney’s racy ads help sports betting platform quadruple valuation to $2B"
    Reports Taylor Herzlich of the NEW YORK POST

    That's a significant impact on a companies bottom line. Impressed.
     
    Snark, Def30 and RaiderCane like this.
  8. Fenix34

    Fenix34

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2021
    Messages:
    569
    Likes Received:
    1,034
    Sex sells, nothing will change that. People can try to get mad all they want about this kind of things but at the end of day people love a hot naked or mostly naked girl.
     
    JoeyMontego, RaiderCane and Def30 like this.

Share This Page