1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Chloe Moretz - Screencaps from "I Love You Daddy" Trailer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Nirvana2K6, Oct 19, 2017.

1. tw23

tw23

So about 20 days. That would be pushing it, I remember my trip around Europe. about the 3 or 4 week mark one of the girls on the trip said at a meal stop, "Gees I've gone up a cup size on this trip." I'm just saying 20 days, if Chloe took a workout break and ditched her diet, there is a cup size. "Chicken Fillets" could be another reason.

Either way she's looking good.

2. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

I can't speak for them, just my own observations.

3. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

One more small screenshot.

[​IMG]

Sadly the movie isn't being released any more due to the Louis C.K. controversy, but there are screener copies out there, so it may get leaked at some point.

4. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Definitely a shame. You can't have a moral equivalence for everything, I don't think what Louis CK did merited the "wipe all evidence of his existence off the face of the earth" reaction.

jmochena, boba575, amraith62 and 3 others like this.
  5. PooDiddy

PooDiddy 15 Year Member

The movie being about him playing a dad trying to keep his 17 year old daughter from hooking up with a lecherous old man probably had something to do with it, when considering he has been busted for yanking it in front of young interns himself in real life. Seems a little on the nose. But i guess he writes what he knows :p

6. saltyMcJohns

saltyMcJohns

Do you think he jerked it in front of her too?

7. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

To his credit, he wasn't a trenchcoat-wearing "flasher". He only did his weird Jack-off thing with the female's consent.

8. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I don't really see how that's to his credit.

RyoHazuki13 likes this.
  9. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

And no doubt people who will grab it for the sole purpose of jacking off to Chloe in her bikini....the irony LOL

10. Deviantmethods

Deviantmethods

I think he truly really believed what he did was OK because he asked. It sounds like he did get help and had no further incidents for at least a decade. Also, Pamela Adlon, Sarah Silverman, and Whitney Cummings all knew about this. They made jokes about it and then acted completely shocked. Had this happened before Weinstein I feel the punishment would be less severe but now Hollywood has to make an example out of him.

11. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

There's no way he thought it was okay. And from the sounds of it, jerking off in front of women wasn't the worst of what he did. (He apologized to one woman for "pushing her into the bathroom," only to find out that he was speaking to the wrong woman) One of the accusers said he jerked off while she was on the phone with him, which she never gave him permission to do. Also, if he thought it was okay, why get help? Come on.

And yeah, people in Hollywood are hypocrites. No shit. I didn't say those three women were saints. I just don't see how a guy with the power to make your career putting you in that position is "to his credit." He's a fucking creep. I mean, look, if that's your kink, fine. No judgment. But he had to know he was using leverage against these women. He had to.

RyoHazuki13 and Shrieking Beggar like this.
  12. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

This whole thing really confuses me, when I first read about it I assumed he was inviting women back to his hotel rooms and locking the door or something, but if these were all consensual what can he be charged for. Also reading through this thread I’m wondering, is it illegal to masturbate while on the phone to someone without asking them if you can ? Because that’s a very weird law. Sure he’s a creepy guy and I haven’t 100% read into all of it yet but I can’t really see why they’re pulling all his shit and his career is effectively over because of something that happened over 10 years ago because now everyone in America was sexually assaulted now that’s its convenient for them

13. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

He wont be charged with anything because nothing he did (that we know of) was illegal. He's not a rapist, he's not a sex offender, but he's a perv that used his position of power to put friends and colleagues in very uncomfortable positions so he could get off to it. He's not a pedophile like Roy Moore or Spacey, he didnt rape anyone like Cosby, he's a lower-level perv/creep, which isnt even all that surprising given the things he's always talked about in his comedy. Nevertheless a lot of people look at him differently and no longer want to be associated with him, which is the reason for his projects being dropped. I'm guessing he'll be back in a few years.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  14. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Thanks for clearing that up. I find that really strange. Everyone pretty much has things in their personal life that if they told to more than close friends people would look at them different. Like browsing online forums dedicated to pictures of celebs lol. I really hope it doesn’t hurt his career that badly despite him already losing out on millions from his show and that one film alone. Personally I find people like Jim Carey a lot more creepy than C.K. despite also enjoying Jim Carey’s work but looking back on his hilarious career we kinda should have knew something wasn’t right up there with him either.

15. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Holy fuck, you're really trying to equate browsing Phun to what Louis CK did.

16. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I’m not equating them at all, I’m simply saying you can’t judge someone by what they do in their personal life if it’s not illegal, some people are weird, who cares, that shouldn’t be brought to public attention and people shouldn’t even consider it when viewing his content. It also shouldn’t fuck with his credibility or people allowing him to do what he’s good at. If everything about everyone in Hollywood was made public knowledge we wouldn’t have entertainment anymore.

As for the levels, if I imagined there were 3 and you had like Rape at the top, then what C.K did as like creepy but not illegal, then at the bottom is us browsing forums. Then on another end of the spectrum imagine rape is murder, what C.K. did is like throwing a punch in a bar fight, then what we do browsing forums is like accidentally elbowing someone you dont see behind you.

17. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Also I would like to point out that at least according to what I’ve been told on here, what C.K did wasn’t illegal and he can’t be charged, meanwhile we feed into leaks and resposting stolen images which actually is illegal so you trying to judge him is actually a little funny

Keikiraa likes this.
  18. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Who says you can't judge someone for what they do in their personal life? What does legality have to do with anything? Being an asshole isn't illegal either; should we not judge assholes?

Everybody looks at nudes. Literally everyone who isn't blind looks at nude pictures. It isn't creepy unless you're doing it, say, at a job interview, or in the park with kids around.

And no, I don't necessarily think Louis should lose his career, but at least one of his victims became so disillusioned by her experience that she left comedy. So if *she* lost her career because of him, I won't really shed a tear for him losing his. And not to mention the fact that he was doing all of this with a wife and kids at home. Fuck him.

19. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Off topic. start a new topic if ya want to discuss that shit :spider:

ImTheCaptainNow and talon5233 like this.