1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DepositFiles and Downloading stuff

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Osgoode, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Osgoode

Osgoode

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Is anyone having issues downloading videos from DepositFiles? I go through the motions but clicking "Continue" to begin the download cycles back, so I can't download anything off DepositFiles.

thanks in advance

2. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

you don't by any chance have some sort of script killer activated in firefox?

3. Osgoode

Osgoode

Using IE8.

/waits for the catcalls and rotten fruit

4. seagal4356

seagal4356

Same problem here.

5. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Haven't had any problems (using Chrome)

6. TheOne

I see.. are you sure you typed the right words from the captcha?

7. MitchConner

MitchConner

depositfiles is working for me, but rapidgator will not even load the page. Anyone have any ideas?

8. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Same here.

9. MitchConner

MitchConner

what's weird is I can get it to load when I use my air card that I have through work, but when I try it again on my home connection it times out still, and I tried that multiple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke. think maybe it's being blocked by certain isp's?

10. Osgoode

Osgoode

Funny thing is it never gets that far. I click the original link on the post, get the DF page with the countdown (don't have a paid subscription anymore due to some issues with their renewal process which permenantly fubar'd my account), then get a single "Continue" button. Clicking the button gives a brief delay then the "Continue" button reloads. That's it.

11. quickwillie

quickwillie

i had the same problem with both deposit and rapidgator but they both are working good today.

12. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Deposit works for me, Rapidgator does very little(to slow for me). Make sure you accept their main cookie otherwise it won't work(I had to change their main cookie to accept, but all other deny) before it would work for me(back some time ago though)

13. TheOne

change browser and try again.

14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

They both work on chrome and opera, at least for me. I've never encountered the problems described. Good luck.

15. Osgoode

Osgoode

Resolved. I guess it was something on their side, but thanks for offering me solutions. Maybe it is time to move away from InterNet Explorer.