1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DF/SO/UL] Yvonne Strahovski - Dexter s8e8 hd720p hot, sex

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Legacy69

Legacy69

Chuck was on for five years, dude. She pretty much went from that show straight into Dexter so she's effectively been in regular TV work for the last seven years, including three movies in the last three years.

I don't think we're ever gonna get the real goods from her, as much as it pains me to say as she's one of my all time favourites. Can probably stick her in the pile with Tiffani Amber Thiessen.

4 people like this.
  2. scion1181

scion1181

McH is a executive producer, you know he's getting these nude scenes in so he can dry hump her. That's about it.

3. thumbs

thumbs

We have seen Tiffani's boobs, but get your point

4. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

The comments in this thread are hilarious. :D

1 person likes this.
  5. The Executive

The Executive

5 years ? "Chuck" was as bad for spy shows as "The Big Bang Theory" was for nerds and the hot chick next door.
    There's just no accounting for taste in the USA anymore for a TV show to become a big hit. Of course along those lines, the "reality" shows are much worse.

1 person likes this.
  6. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I added a shor one from the s8e9 with nipple this time. I guess they forget to CGI that.
    Check the first post.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  7. SINK

SINK

I can't see anything just her elbow.

3 people like this.
  8. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

yeah i can't see anything either

1 person likes this.
  9. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's something like this:p

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. voodoo_man1907

voodoo_man1907

I can't see either :((

2 people like this.
  11. Gyxxy

Gyxxy

6 people like this.
  12. chaz1964

chaz1964

I remember frame by framing this scene when it was first posted in 1920x1080 and there was a nipple shown. But you needed the higher quality video source to see it. 1280x720 didn't cut it. And it was for all of a half second. Maybe. Not really nudity. Still, a hot scene of Yvonne.

2 people like this.
  13. Statica

Statica

you sure it was a nipple, i never saw anything like that, she had some photo stills in that SOBE photoshoot that looked like a nipple, but huge nude dodger

2 people like this.
  14. Metallicat1974

Metallicat1974 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yvonne Strahovski 'Dexter S8 Best of (2014)' Full HD 1080 | SEX | "NUDE" | AVI - 1920x1080 - 155 MB/4:51 min

[​IMG]

||Link|| OB

||Link|| UL

||Link|| K2S

||Link|| FJ​

4 people like this.