1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

do NUTS posts belong in the celeb section?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by DirtyCa$h, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtyCa$h

DirtyCa$h I'll make ya famous!

:confused:

gaphugs likes this.
  2. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Im afraid she is a no one here, the exact same as you feel about the nuts girls.

This is your thread on Nicky by the way.. http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=417810

Not that views or thanks mean anything, but if you look at this week nuts and zoo posts you will see they garnished more interest than nicky, it is a democracy, I thought.

3. DirtyCa$h

gaphugs likes this.
  4. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

My point? clearly you are only interested in your own then, particularly given you 'lock it up' people dont agree with me attitude - my point is made clearly in the my posts, restating it would be a waste of webspace.

5. DirtyCa$h

and if you look closer, most of the people who comment in those threads NEVER post in other celeb posts, which tells me they are probably the same people who mostly go to the model forum, and only come to celebs when those models are posted..

and ffs, they are topless, of course they are gonna get more attention! :roll:

gaphugs likes this.
  6. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

That is not the case at all. again this is a global forum, different countries have different celebs, you want an US celeb forum? Or can we play too? Can we post people from Irish and UK soap opera's? or do with have to make sure there on wiki first? Why does it have to be a them v us? I really dont understand it.

7. DirtyCa$h

and this wasnt..

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=462918

funny how things you cry about are sooooo important, but when someone else has an issue with phun its a waste..

and funny how when i start a thread that can actually benefit members it gets 1 reply..

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=455680

gaphugs likes this.
  8. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I said me restating my opinion would be a waste of space, not yours, I welcome any debate - if I didnt care I would comment and I am sure the same applies to you, I am not interested in anything personal - I am commenting only on the issue you raised.

9. DirtyCa$h

dude, im fucking sick of this back and forth, i could give a fuck what you think anyway..

10. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

No need to be nasty son, relax yourself - I am going to presume that you couldn't give a fuck what I think, as opposed to what you stated.

11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

literally, as kind of job-description, all the Limas, Klums, Buendchens etc. are models, aren´t they? just thinking...

anyways...

it´s a matter of fact that a random celeb-forum-thread (topless-less!) gets more attention than a random model-forum-thread.
    although i wouldn´t like to see the model-forum becoming some sort of "trash-can" for unwanted more or less celebrities - if people are afraid of naked boobs in the celeb-forum - post away... in the model-forum... (imagine Kate Beckinsale in a NUTS-shooting... finally a model-forum-post with >1000 thanks ;))

as for this special "event" (a few british girls in a combined NUTS-shooting: i´m sure there would have been complaints if someone had posted them in one thread - search-issues? collection?). did anyone ever complained about a flood of threads from BAFTA, Emmy´s, Oscars, in comparism?

in the end it´s just a thread in a part of a thing called phun.

Ramsfan, Kieks, gaphugs and 1 other person like this.
  12. DirtyCa$h

so if (for example) Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen did a photoshoot together, would it be ok to start a thread for each of them?

its the same thing..

13. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I think this post sums the situation up perfectly, it points out the obvious issues people might have, the obvious contradictions and concerns and the conclusion which puts a hat on it.

14. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

First, to get this on out of the way: I have a thread for collections in the Hall of Fame. Search Collections in the HOF and you'll see people still post there.

Second: Leave it the way it is. These sub-arguments are are just a taste of the little arguments about who goes where that will occur if the current system is changed. Mark my words.

Thanks guys! :)

Ramsfan and gaphugs like this.
  15. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've always wondered why Page 3 girls were posted in the celeb forum too. I didn't realize that in the UK they were considered celebs. And Page 6? I'd never heard of it. :oops: I agree with Riv though, i've seen Page 3 girls in the model forum before. I guess in that person's mind they were considered a model. Nothing was said probably on purpose, to keep a debate from coming up.

Ramsfan and DirtyCa$h like this.
  16. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

There no less of a celeb then the reality tv bitches but at least we don't have to hear how dumb they are. We just get to look at them

gaphugs likes this.
  17. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

I like your point there, linus. Can we just shut it and have phun instead of wondering where they should be or not? Geographical, it's different. To each their own too. Kieks got right when saying : if you don't like, move on. I do the same.

That's my point. Nuts girls aren't known here too (in Canada) so that's all. So enjoy, have phun and that's it, that's all.

essential likes this.
  18. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Lol

19. DirtyCa$h

but at least they are on tv..

20. TheDoctor2010

TheDoctor2010 I am the man in the box

Wait a minute...don't want to step on toes, but that line of thinking is silly. "If the lady was posted in a magazine" she's a celeb??? Absolute tosh. IMHO

DirtyCa$h likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.