1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Dominika C. [DROYC] ‘I’m walking on air’

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by DROYC, Apr 6, 2017.

1. DROYC

DROYC

Model: Dominika C.
    Set: "I'm walking on Air"
    Resolution: 36 megapixels
    Publisher: DROYC-STUDIOS
    Publishing year: 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Guys, we've been fans of Phun.org for years, happily consuming premium content for free. Now we set up to produce our own content. And we start with amazing Dominika C.
    Let me know what you think.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Great work! I see you also got Mia Sollis to shoot for you. We'd love to see her.

Let us know if you have any other well-known models in the pipeline.

3. DROYC

DROYC

Glad you like it! :)
    We have a dozen of models in the pipeline but I'm curious who would be your top 3 models?
    That's a general question to everyone here - please let us know your top 3 (active) models and we'll see if we can get them.
    Thanks!

I_Jerk_Off_Alot likes this.
  4. I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I for one would love to see Mia Sollis

5. d14

d14

Candice B., Lucy Li, Sybil A. and Nancy. I know that's four so sue me.

6. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Candice B. and Melisa Mendiny would be awesome.

I know the question was active models, but I have to say: A real coup would be to get Indiana A. (aka Angelina B. of FJ) to show the vajay and butthole again.

The ultimate would be to get Stefan Soell's princess Susann to come out of retirement.

moe tool likes this.
  7. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Nancy A. aka Jane
    Mila Azul
    Victoria Justice (a guy can dream!)

8. DROYC

DROYC

Guys, thanks for the names!
    Victoria Justice would be a bit hard to get...
    But some other names are in our pipeline, so stay tuned.

Meanwhile I've uploaded Mia Sollis so it should be in the forum anytime now....

YourPalJustin likes this.
  9. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Lola aka Dido A, Zelda B, Nancy A.

10. DROYC

DROYC

@Formula_1: Thanks for your wish list!
    Let me know if you know any way to contact Zelda B?
    I didn't find any presence of her on social media or professional agencies. None of the fan pages/forums seems to have any contact info of her.

Formula_1 likes this.
  11. dmoran9825

dmoran9825

Thank you for sharing and would love to see more.

12. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

One of the most cock stiffening and glorious pussies out there

13. pizzaboy1

pizzaboy1

Macy B
    Doris G
    Elza A (because I dig fur)

14. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

15. DROYC

DROYC

Guys, you model preferences are great.
    Keep going! :)

@Flippy, thanks for the link! Unfortunately there is no contact info there either.
    I've search all her aliases but there is no e-mail, no personal website, no twitter, VK, Facebook, Instagram.
    Simply no way to get in touch with her.
    It's as if she doesn't want to be found.
    One way is to go via other photographers who have worked with her.
    Might very well do it, but then there are other models over there who are much more accessible and want to be found :)
    Sad she makes it so difficult to find her.

Flippy likes this.
  16. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Interesting seeing things from a agencies point of view. I can see why the models would want too make it a bit hard to be found, there are a few creeps out there after all. But at the same time its a work that gives them money after all.

17. DROYC

DROYC

Indeed! It's a tricky balance between being known and accessible and stay safe as a nude model.
    Every model can probably tell you a story about a fake photographer who lured her to be 1 on 1 with her...
    The risk is in the nature of the industry, but it can be minimized: things like references, pre-booking Skype calls, and friends/bodyguards on the set, are there to manage that risk.
    Most models after all are doing OK even with their model contact info publicly available.

Flippy likes this.
  18. Flippy

I dont have a distinct top three but i would love too see sets of Guerlain aka Raisa, Caprice, Sapphira A, Nancy A., Riley Reid, Niemira & Emily Bloom.

It would be interesting too see your take on a model like Sapphira that has a quiet obvious scar on her stommach. Some agencies seem to prefer photoshopping it out while others leave it in. It really doesnt matter too me how its dealt with too me it comes down to overall theme of the set. Also im generally more interested in other parts of her than that area.

https://www.thenude.eu/Sapphira A_26183.htm#Bio

an example on the scar in question looks like its surgery related.

[​IMG]

19. DROYC

DROYC

That scar must have some personal story behind it as she choses not to remove it or at least make it less prominent.
    Thanks for reminding me of her btw. She used to work exclusively for W4B but now she seems to be open to other cooperations.
    Will definitely get in touch her!

Flippy likes this.
  20. G00gler

G00gler

First of all, I really like and appreciate what you are doing! Thanks for doing such a great project.
    As for models, i´d have to go with Sapphira aswell. Would be great, if you could get in contact with her. :)