1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Elle Sommers (me!)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by ElleSommers, Nov 15, 2005.

1. naturaldelight

naturaldelight

welcome to the board, just wanted to say hi and tell you you're gorgeous, just like everyone else :lol: so hope you have a good time here...and I'm with ya on the lurkin and checking out the hot ladies, its fun, isnt it? hehe ;)

2. Dangles

Dangles

sweet jesus elle, those are some hot pics. I look foreward to seeing more of you around you.

3. breaker

breaker

hmmm...can't help but point out that after a remark like that there might be some phunners out there who'll want proof...ok, me for starters!
    great pics, elle! hope to see more of you around...literally!

4. Natman56

Natman56 Phun Time!

hey nice to see you here thanks for the great pics

5. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Oh wow! Welcome Elle! You're a total sweetie. Glad to see you here. ;)

6. benbab

benbab

Very sexy photos Elle! Talk about lurking- I haven't been on here in months. Your photos were the first I came to tonight...god, you're hot! I have to admit, I haven't heard of you before, but there's always a first time and I think I'm going to hear big things about you in the future. Your looks, body, playfulness all great in these photos. Thanks for posting the links for them. :)

benbab

7. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Welcome to the forum Elle. Make yourself at home. :)

You look lovely! :D

8. neiltracy00

neiltracy00

WE WANT THE PUPPIES LOOSE

9. eizart269

eizart269

woah... nice package

10. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Fucking awesome :)

You're a charming gentleman, aren't you?

11. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Welcome aboard Elle, thanks for sharing your great pics with all us pervs :lol:

12. urukhaiboy

urukhaiboy

You are truly gorgeous thank you for sharing the beautiful images of yourself. Uruk Like!

13. Jenna

Jenna Pimptress

I like this Dr Dude :)

Anyway, go see Elle's latest video in the video forum

14. DrBrumTangerine

For a second there, I wasn't concentrating and thought you were suggesting she looked like an uruk-hai. I was very concerned for you :)

When you say things like that, how can I refuse?

Flattery will get you everywhere! (If there was a smiley for 'fluttering my eyelashes', I'd use it here)

EDIT: In retrospect, that was a fantastic decision :D

Elle, I hate to throw too many compliments at you, because I want to treat you as a member, and not as some model who comes and posts stuff - I think that's really condescending, and I'd rather distance myself from the 'oh, you're so beautiful, i think you should have my children, suck suck suck' crew.

However, your video in the vid forum is mindblowingly appealing. I'd do very, very bad things to you if I had half a chance and wasn't scared of my girlfriend. You're a hottie, and it's a pleasure to have you here.

Right, niceties over for the year - I gotta be cool! 8)

15. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

late, but not too late - welcome from TheRiver (me!)

16. ElleSommers

ElleSommers

Ohh yay, my video is up! Should be another one coming out sometime, I can shake my ass in fast-motion too not just slow-motion. Haha!

And thank you Doctor! Now if you don't mind, I have this tingling feeling between my legs, think you can check it out?

17. Mikey70

Mikey70

Elle ... you've got moves ...

actually, words fail me ... they're beyond words.

18. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Welcome tp phun Elle.

19. DrBrumTangerine

Does anything make the tingling worse or better? Are there any associated symptoms, like moistness, or a hot feeling?

I'm sorry, I can't continue. It freaks me out using professional skills when flirting with hot women, I think I'm indoctrinated to reject it. Unlike this guy: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/4442888.stm

That's certainly the most unique chat-up line I've ever heard anybody use...

20. theEquitableMan

theEquitableMan

lol, you guys ar sooo fucking näief, damn..

I mean like... as if the girl on the pics really would have joined this forum :S :confused: think beyond the length of your dick! that's just a boi pretending to be her cuz he never gonna catch a ban this way

l33cher al the way ;)