1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Ellen Page/Emma Portner - "I Love my Wife" - Topless/Covered - Insta - April 22nd 2019

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SophieK81, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Ellen Page/Emma Portner - "I Love my Wife" - Topless/Covered - Insta - April 22nd 2019
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

chyron, applegate, dazzab87 and 28 others like this.
  2. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Awww(I'm a softie, I know).

over_drive and driller195 like this.
  3. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Who here thinks Ellen Page is completely full of it?

4. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I think you're completely full of it, bud.

5. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

She is definitly full of lust and love for her wife so i agree.

6. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Love these pics

SophieK81 likes this.
  7. sleazoid99

sleazoid99

You.

8. jws

jws 15 Year Member

You came here just to troll Ellen Page? Huh...

9. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

I'd hope not, because I doubt she has an account here. She's clearly more of a Celeb Jihad girl.

flooff likes this.
  10. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Why do people call other people trolls for opinions they don’t like?

11. NCIS-fan

NCIS-fan

I saw her talking about the Jussie Smollet Hoax, before it all came out that he was a liar. It was cringe worthy. She had all the people and groups she has disagreement with all lined up to blame for something that didn’t even happen.

12. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

I saw people doing the exact same thing from the opposite viewpoint. Both sides leapt to baseless conclusions long before they had access to any of the facts as a result of their innate prejudices. It was a coin toss as to which bunch of opinionated, ignorant loudmouths turned out to be right.

13. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

She's quite good with a dagger. Looking forward to her next game coming out.

Flippy likes this.
  14. talon5233

talon5233

Been a fan of her body for a long time. Glad she decided to show it off.

Pooterscoo and fool1980 like this.
  15. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

People usually aren't called trolls because of their opinions - they're called trolls because of how, when, and where they choose to express those opinions. If you decide to state your opinion on a thread like this (which you had no obligation to click on, if you think so negatively of the woman in question) in the most obnoxious manner possible, you can reasonably expect to be labeled a troll - because you're trolling.

jws, mereshlub, invisibl and 7 others like this.
  16. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Add:
    [​IMG]

17. themexican79

themexican79

People aren’t called trolls because they have a disagreeable opinion. They are called trolls when they show up and add nothing positive or valuable to the conversation. When you show up just to say that you don’t think of something favorably, for no reason, you’re going to be deemed a “troll“

invisibl and sleazoid99 like this.
  18. SophieK81

chyron, applegate, dazzab87 and 9 others like this.
  19. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

That’s not what a troll is you nonce. It’s somebody trying to get a negative reaction out of somebody for fun. I don’t find that fun.

20. Marcemarc

Marcemarc

Ellen going for the Kimura