1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Embedded youtube video problems?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by hoody123, Aug 13, 2016.

1. hoody123

hoody123

I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for me regarding viewing embedded youtube videos. I always check out the "Funny videos" section and watch the videos there, however, in the last, maybe 3-4 days, I've been unable to do so. If I "reply with quote", I can see that the embedded videos that are giving me problems are tagged with "YOUTUBEHD" tags, I've tried through different browses, I've made sure that adobe flashplayer is up to date, to no avail.

If the video is simply html tagged as "video", no problem? Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1 person likes this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

We will look into it no solution at this point sorry. :(

1 person likes this.
  3. hoody123

hoody123

Thanks Flippy, let me know if there's any info on my end you'd like.

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'll bring it up with cayne. He's not putting the complete url between the code tags.

1 person likes this.
  5. hoody123

hoody123

That's strange though, even older threads that I had previously watched now no long work? That zoom thread you commented on in "Funny Videos", I can't watch the original there, could you?

6. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

The "problem" clearly isn't straightforward. For instance, I have no difficulty at all with these YouTube or YouTubeHD BBCode links, either on phun.org or elsewhere!

1 person likes this.
  7. hoody123

hoody123

Thought I'd point out - the YoutubeHD videos are working for me now. Have no idea if something changed on your end or mine, but they're up and running again.