1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Fappening - Alleged upcoming leaks!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks anyway.

I've been hunting around Reddit for it but only found 1 picture claiming to be her.

P.S. she's a folk singer.

2. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Hayden hardcore?

3. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

The Taylor swift pics are fake and there haven't been any leaks of her thus far.

There's nothing in that torrent, or any torrent, that isn't posted here on Phun with exception of Maroney and a couple others that were potentially underage at the time of the pics. And due to the non-editable nature of torrents, they will usually be a bit behind other sources like individual forum posts or zip downloads because somebody has to make a new torrent each time something new is leaked.

There's an exception in Bittorrent Sync which uses a similar P2P mesh network allowing you to sync a folder with other people like Dropbox and similar cloud storage services. There's a guy that has been running a sync of all the Fappening pics (key: BLLGNHBPUOVYJULVEABWVW2QZXA64CGVY), but again, it's the same stuff that's been posted here at Phun.

4. I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I_Jerk_Off_Alot

Is there a good free video player app for MOV files for Android? I want to watch the Abigail Spencer vids at work and the default player doesn't work with MOV.

Thanks.

5. quecho

quecho

There are thumbnails of a 5th video where she's just working out at the gym.

6. Reccles

Reccles

Having seen some of the photos Olseya Rulin has posted on Twitter, including the grainy photo of her sat back in a chair wearing only her bra, and several of her at topless beaches sunning herself, its quite believable that she may have some more risque photo's floating about.

7. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

[​IMG]

Your poor, poor, human resources department … the things they must deal with. :p

7 people like this.
  8. Jack Tripper

If anybody comes across the Ingrid Michaelson pictures, please post them here. I'd really appreciate it.

9. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Yep, figured as much, just wanted to help poor Grathon out. If there are leaks of Taylor, she'll probably be wearing Victorian age style bloomers or something.

10. FanOfMusic

FanOfMusic Guest

Where are these Ingrid pics?

11. I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I_Jerk_Off_Alot

Fortunately they don't have to deal with it. I'm sneaky that way.

12. WolfX23

WolfX23 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A few were posted on 4chan a few nights ago. They don't have her face though, so I'm not sure if they're her. That's why I haven't posted them.

13. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

1 person likes this.
  14. Jack Tripper

Post them if you still have them.

Were they nude?

15. FanOfMusic

FanOfMusic Guest

Have to think they are her.. she posted this a few days ago

Ingrid Michaelson @ingridmusic · Oct 4
    The body is beautiful. People get all up in arms about breasts & sexuality of women. Relax. And live your life with joy and kindness.

16. WolfX23

WolfX23 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

They're nude, but there aren't many and they don't really show anything, save for one.

17. FanOfMusic

FanOfMusic Guest

18. Jack Tripper

Post them. :yup:

19. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

20. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Is my name...hayden?

Noone seems to read all the posts....