1. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

ManyVids [FJ/KS] Emmas Secret Life - Leigh Livingston - Son Shows Me The Prive Of Moving In

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by cyberronin, Sep 12, 2026.

  1. cyberronin

    cyberronin ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2021
    Messages:
    1,886
    Likes Received:
    5,346
    Emmas Secret Life - Leigh Livingston - Son Shows Me The Prive Of Moving In

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    00:09:51 1920x1080 222.94 MB mp4

    How about this for a custom video? It would be an imposed stripping, reluctant/embarrassed step-mommy role play fantasy. I am in my office chair after a long day. You come in to talk. Long black wig. You’re in a top and some jeans. You explain to me how things aren't going so well. You haven't been able to keep up with your bills since step-dad left. You ask if you can stay with me from now on. You beg me for some money and a place to stay. I offer my house and money under 1 condition. You hug me excitedly and give me some kisses to show your joy. You ask what the condition is. You do what I ask when I ask. Absolutely it is your house so therefore your rules. Okay then I want you to strip for me. What?! I am lonely and need some relief after a stressful day. If you are going to live here, I need you to carry your weight. No! I can't possible. I am your step-mother!! But I got no other place to go. I can't do this. Please step-son. Okay I will just take off my shirt that will be enough, right? You take off your shirt reluctantly. Is this enough? No. Now your pants. You are standing in front of my now just in a bra and panties. This is so embarrassing. Turn around. Now your bra. No! You can't see my breast! That is so wrong. You hesitantly take off your bra being careful not to show your breast to me. You cover your breasts with your hand. Please no more step-son. I feel so ashamed. Now your panties. With one hand covering breast you start to remove your panties. Now with on hand on breast and another on vaginal you stand before me. I feel so exposed! This isn't right! I take off my pants and reveal my penis. Oh, step-son you can't show me that! You're masturbating to me! You try to look away but glance back. Now remove your hands from breast. No! Then you will see my nipples. I'll be exposed. With regret you slowing remove hand from breast exposing them to me. Are you happy now?! Your step-mom is completely naked in front of you. You can see everything. Now turn around. Show me your butt. Bend over. You struggle but obey. Once facing me again now sit your pussy on my cock while I am sitting in this chair. step-Son! No please. We can't go back from this are you sure?! With a struggle you slowly lower yourself on my penis. Oh, this is so wrong. What am I doing. Why would you make me do this! I'm fully inside you. Kiss me step-mom. On the lips. Reluctantly you kiss me trying to pull away. You thrust up and down on top of me. step-Son, are you going to cum? I can feel you getting bigger inside me. I'll get up so you don't cum in me. Wait! Why are you holding me down?? I can't get up! Oh no! Don't cum in me! No! Don't! Ahh I can feel your cum in me. There is so much inside me. You grab your clothes and say you are going to unpack your things. Okay I want you back in here same time tomorrow. Yes step-son.

    BlackmailFantasy DirtyTalking POV POVSex SubmissiveSluts Taboo

    https://k2s.cc/file/a2df3c6cd69d1/SON_SHOWS_ME_THE_PRIVE_OF_MOVING_IN.mp4

    https://filejoker.net/fjdvfnes3fk2/SON_SHOWS_ME_THE_PRIVE_OF_MOVING_IN.mp4​
     

Share This Page