1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

For Your Viewing Pleasure and My 50K - Halle Berry

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Merlin, Apr 24, 2016.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Here's one more for the collection.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Tim

Tim Bouncing! ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Most Spirited Phunner

Congratulations Merlin :D

1 person likes this.
  3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Congrats Merlin my American friend... Kudos on 50k :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  4. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

I think this has just about played out and is ready to be moth-balled. I'll take a moment to thank a handful of Phunners that have made this place inviting, enjoyable, and have helped me immensely over the years.

To the regulars of the Chat threads, no matters what the titles, thanks so much for your advice, pep talks, help, and befriending me and letting see into your lives. I truly cherish the pseudo-friendships I have built there.

To those that have moved on, in various ways, you're missed and I'm sorry you didn't see this actually happen. Not because I could have gotten more thanks but, I hoped to make you proud.

A huge thanks goes out to Scribe. He's helped and been patient for so many years. :beerchug: Halle was actually his idea and provided the pics from his private stash.

There are a couple of Phunners who I hold near and dear. I'll not name you but know without your help, letting me rant and just being there for me I couldn't have done this without you. :beerchug:

I've tried over the years to be welcoming, helpful, and courteous. Years ago there was an incident in which I crossed several lines and really now am ashamed of what I posted. A polite yet stern PM from Salty made me the Phunner I am. Thanks Brother!

Lastly, thanks to whichever Admin deleted the out of character post and related posts. :beerchug:

3 people like this.
  5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You must be kidding ! ... Scribble patient ? ... :lol: ................................. ;)
    Well, he is growing on me too ! :)

Anyway, you Merlin are just great, thanks for beeing who you are !
    Keep it going in a good way ... May the Force be with you ! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. chronikmasturbator

chronikmasturbator

Great pics! I jacked off to her a lot in the day! The scene in monsters ball had me rewinding over and over again as I pleasured myself!

Merlin likes this.