1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Selected Handjob Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by hispys, May 10, 2011.

1. hispys

hispys

It's her first day as a maid. In a foreign country. She needs the job. She needs a place to stay. She desperately wants to keep this job.
    He definitely wants at least her hands. To give him a handjob. For now. At least once daily. More later. She does not want to. She begs.
    She cries. Sorry, baby, no handjob - no job. She is helpless. She gives in. Turns out she is very good with her hands. Even when she cries.
    Her tears and mascara are streaming down her face. His cum is streaming down her tits. Labor relations like in feudal times...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

no handjob_no job.avi
    Format: avi
    Video: 1280x720
    Size: 418.77
    Duration: 9.28 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2898651955

Spoki, ONDESE, Lumpie and 6 others like this.
  2. hispys

hispys

It's the economy, Stupid! Few jobs. Many applicants. It's a Boss' world out there. Extra skills land you the job. She knows that. She needs the job.
    When he asks for he skills, she shows him. Wow. Not what he was expecting as an answer, but hey, who complains? She is fucking hot. She promises
    coffee and handjob every morning at eight if he hires her. What do you think he did?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Interview_skills.wmv
    Format: wmv
    Size: 263.89
    Duration: 8.24 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2898746855

3. hispys

hispys

She's seen him in the neighborhood. He is tall, Muscular. Young. She is sure he has a big cock. She's waited long enough. Today, the wait is over.
    Yesterday was James' 18th birthday. She is parked around the corner. At last, she sees him. She's been wet just thinking about what she will do
    with him. Now she moves the car into her driveway. She gets out, opens the trunk, shows leg. Lots of leg. He looks. Who wouldn't? She has beautiful,
    long legs. She passes the grocery bag to him. He follows her swinging butt, into her house. She offers him a drink. She bends down, showing more leg.
    Stockings. Panties. He is hooked, gets hard at the sight, as she knew he would. She goes over to him. Enough of small talk. She goes straight for
    his cock. She was right. He is huge. She strokes, She jerks. She licks. Can't get enough. She takes him in her mouth. He is so young. The touch of
    her soft lips get him ready instantly. She directs his cum into a cup. Collects every drop. He watches in astonishment as she drinks his cum,
    licks her lips covered with his juices. But now he has to go. She has to make dinner. After all, her husband will be home in a moment...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

MILFsCocktail.wmv
    Size: 321.56
    Duration: 10.20 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2898951275

Spoki, monsterfacial1, ppahl and 4 others like this.
  4. hispys

hispys

I am Glad to Present a Brand New Stranger - this guy is a very Special! I was able to make Him Cum 3 TIMES ! It`s really a very 1st time
    Since i Do my HandJobs! You will see 1 funny moment - When he was ready to cum forthe 1st time I Stopped and started moving just like he
    is Fucking Air, and even ried to Jerk Him Self, but i quickly told him to hold his hands behind his back! First two Orgazmam are RUINED, but 3rd
    is I Jerk Him Hard and Fast.Also you will see after each orgasm - a long HARD JERKING. In this clip you will See EVERYTHING that you Love about
    HandJobs: REAL ORGASM DENIAL, RUINED ORGASM, HUGE CumShot and more ATTENTION - If you like Ruined CumShots & Orgasm Denial - that clip is for you!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Triple CumShot HandJob.wmv
    Size: 425.93
    Duration: 19.09 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3150869804

5. hispys

hispys

Goddess Delicia is jerking guy's cock. She doesn't stop to jerk him even he already
    cums for Her. She keeps to jerk his cock and She really enjoys this post orgasm cock torture!
    Fetishes: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, HUMILIATION, COCK RING, HAND JOB, CUMSHOT, POST ORGASM COCK TORTURE

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Delicia_Post_Orgasm.wmv
    Video: 640x512
    Size: 46.54
    Duration: 3.58 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3983222664

6. hispys

hispys

You guys asked for her, so we got her -- super hot Janet Mason is all her glory! I bet you didn't know this, but Janet is an expert in the Art of
    Hand. Wait til you see how she works our stunt cock out. Her hands are silky smooth. Her nails are freshly manicured. Her mouth is as naughty as
    can be, too. What a performance! Janet also happened to bring some stunning vintage lingerie to set! If you're a stockings-and-garter man you might
    lose your load before the action even starts! Speaking of action, Janet pulls off a scene worthy of a gold medal, including an ending that splatters her
    face in man milk. I want her back already!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Janet Jerks.wmv
    Video: 1920x1080
    Size: 436.96
    Duration: 11.42 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3994947384

7. hispys

hispys

This compilation clip features the incredibly sexy Catherine! Having a genuine passion for the world of fetish and handjobs, Catherine has been an
    amazing addition to HandjobsWithaTwist. This clip contains the last 2 minutes including the cumshots from 9 of Catherine's handjob scenes.
    There's POV, bondage, foot fetish, sensual and even a couple scenes where Catherine has assistance from another girl!

The scenes included are:

4 Hands of Pleasure (also featuring Brooke!) - Catherine the Great...Jerker
    Interrogated and Drained - Smothered by Her Feet and Forced to Cum
    So Kind and then So Cruel - The Handjob Contestant
    Two Girls and a Cock (also featuring Tennessee!) - Who Do You Work For? - YOU Experience Catherine's Soft Hands

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Catherine Extravaganza.wmv
    Video: 720x480
    Size: 261.39
    Duration: 18.13 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4006434292

8. hispys

hispys

18 YEAR OLD KACI HAS TO BRIBE HER STUPID BROTHER SO SHE CAN BE ALONE WITH HER BOYFRIEND!!
    SHE OFFERS TO MASTURBATE HER BROTHER, SO HE'LL GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY WITH HER BOYFRIEND
    THE BROTHER AND SISTER BICKER CONSTANTLY WHILE SHE MILKS HIM!!!
    LITTLE KACI COMMENTS ON THE SIZE OF HER BROTHER'S COCK...
    AND SHE HAS TO USE TWO HANDS TO EMPTY HER BROTHER'S BIG COCK!!!

18 Year Old Kaci has brought Her boyfriend home....and She wants to fuck him. Problem is....Her Booger-Head brother is home....and won't give her
    and Her boyfriend any privacy. Kaci offers to do Her brother's chores for a week, if he'll leave...but he refuses. Kaci ups the deal.....She offers to
    do his chores for a month...but no luck. Kaci DOES realize, however...that Her Dumb-Ass brother has an erection after She plays with his leg....so She
    offers to Masturbate the little brat!!!! Kaci sends Her boyfriend outside for a few minutes...and proceeds to get out Her brother's cock. Kaci is
    Shocked at how HUGE Her brother's cock is...and tells him, that if he wasn't Her brother...She'd Fuck him for sure!!! Little Kaci has to use two
    Hands on Her brother's cock...and brother and Sister bicker constantly with each other while Kaci Milks him!!! After She has drained Her brother of his
    bodily fluids....She tells him to Fuck-Off....so She can Fuck Her boyfriend!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

brothersbigcock.wmv
    Video: 1920x1080
    Size: 356.61
    Duration: 5.56 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4006519442

corij, ONDESE, beamer2580 and 6 others like this.
  9. hispys

hispys

14 OF OUR GREATEST FORCED ORGASM CUM SHOTS. featuring the QUEENS OF STROKING FUCKING COCKS AND MAKING NASTY JIZZ EXPLODE.
    With CUCKOLD WIVES, DOMINANT STEP-MOMMIES, BRAT GIRLS, SEXY MILFS AND CONNIVING HOME WRECKERS.

Including.... ANGELINA VALENTINE - INDIA SUMMER - JESSI PALMER
    RAYLENE - NYOMI BANXXX - DEVON MICHAELS - PERSIA PELE - GODDESS EDEN WINTER
    BAILEY BROOKS - MAGDALENE $T. JOHN - SOFIA STAKS - TARA LYNN FOXX -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Greatest Cum Shots.wmv
    Size: 238.50
    Duration: 15.29 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4019369524

horndawg, ONDESE, keith1836 and 6 others like this.
  10. hispys

hispys

To Cum All Over Her Soft Hands

Its been awhile since Amber has seen you and she has been wanting to play with your cock sooo bad. She crawls up on the bed and pulls down your pants slowly. She wraps her hand around your cock and teasingly strokes you hard. Your hard cock feels so good in her hands she strokes faster and faster begging you to cum. When your cock starts to throb she moans in anticipation of your hot cum on her hands. When you explode she milks you dry and smiles then thanks you for giving her exactly what she wanted.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Amber Lynn Bach Wants Your Cock.wmv
    Size: 277.44
    Duration: 6.22 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4083755744

11. hispys

hispys

Well I must say It`s Defiantly the HUGEST COCK I ever Seen! Its just like an Enormous Dildo,
    I had a hard time to fit it in my little sexy mouth.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

lhhj_101711.wmv
    Size: 250.93
    Duration: 11.16 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4016855973

12. hispys

hispys

Today my agent called me up and asked if I could try out a new male talent here in south Florida. I said sure, we will see if he has what it takes to make it in this business. I meet Jimmy Shore, and he seams like a very nice young man. He is 19 years old and good looking (just the way I like them), so I lay him down and start the camera. I have high hopes thinking he is going to work out well in other clip ideas I have. He had a nice sized cock and it stood straight up when I started to touch it. Then comes the bad part. I start talking, barley touching his cock, and..... Well, by the length of this video you know he definitely did not make it to seven minutes. In a few short strokes, before I can even explain the game fully, he tells me he is going to cum! I felt a little bad, but the only thing I could do was laugh at the young man's lack of control!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Can_You_Last_#7.wmv
    Size: 75.76
    Duration: 2.58 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4110210804

riqardo, pumpfien, SimpleJack and 5 others like this.
  13. Roy Race

Roy Race

Thanks for all the Jodi West clips, please up more if you can.

14. hispys

hispys

ATTENTION !! 1 Penis, but 3 CumShots

One more SUPERB HandJob Domination Scene that Involves just about ALL YOU LOVE: - Penis Torture -
    and by that I mean real Torture - After Orgasm Hard Jerking And Squeezing his penis head, Orgasm Denial,
    Start Stop technique with Ruined Orgasm!

ATTENTION - If you like Huge Ruined CumShots & Orgasm Denial - that clip is for you!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Triple CumShot HandJob 2 _Ruined Cum.wmv
    Size: 423.90
    Duration: 19.05 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4144131664

superspud2, SimpleJack, toscy and 6 others like this.
  15. bichus

bichus

Thank you for this excellent thread, I love lilus, if you could upload more of her I´d thank you.

badman999 and superspud2 like this.
  16. superspud2

superspud2

Likewise, a lot of hers have been deleted :(

badman999 likes this.
  17. badman999

badman999

Have to agree I LOVE lilu work she is so hot in her latest videos she is getting 3 loads of sperm from guys

18. badman999

badman999

Have to agree I LOVE lilu work she is so hot in her latest videos she is getting 3 loads of sperm from guys

19. thelegend1234

thelegend1234

anywhere first one called jerky girls Drained
    office boss clip and the other one called lilus 1. Double CumShot HandJob 6 -PIC PREVIEW, CumShot PREVIEW
    please some help me tried everywhere two find ive got losts sweet jerky girls just big cumblast ones and two lilus videos like 12 videos swap for those to videos please email to brunogalati1@gmail.com

20. karimwi14

karimwi14

hey guys im new to this thread but i really would like to see any of lilu's clips i havent seen any of them yet .. just pics so if u have any of her clips will u upload them plz? .. specially the one with the 3 cumshots can u reupload that sinec filesonic isnt working ?