1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC GOT Season 7 Nudity Rumors.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. chop-suey

chop-suey

This is why I purposely try to stay away from all the major fan theories and plot leaks. You read them, you build expectations and you might end up getting disappointed in the end. So that's why actually thought that this episode was fucking amazing. I hadn't even watched any trailers or previews so it completely took me by surprise.

CpTkurk and Jack Tripper like this.
  2. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think killing Viserion, it was Viserion, makes the battlefield a bit more evenly matched. If Dany had 3 dragons then she could just wipe out the white walkers much like she did in the episode. Now, both sides have dragons and the stakes are raised. Have you read the leaks for 801 and 802?

3. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

Well technically Jon is both ice and fire.

4. Ripe

Ripe

No, I do my best to stay away from leaks... but if you refer about Night King using a dragon of his own that is something that was expected for some 10-15 years by now. It was speculated that dragon will either be an actual Ice dragon which are believed to live in Shimmering sea to the north or one of Dany's dragons killed in battle and raised by White Walkers. Granted, general belief of how she'd loose a dragon is that Bran would warg into him (the way he did into Summer and Hodor) and then loose control, causing the dragon to crash land and die...

Problem is not in Night King killing Viserion, it's in doing it so easily. Which raise the question, why kill only one dragon, why not all three? Are we to believe he only had one spear available and that no other White Walker had a spear of his own?

But in truth, my biggest issue with this upcoming episode is Jon and others actually going north of the Wall to get a wight... I can't remember if it was done in the show, but in the novels one of the very first thing Jon does once he became a Lord Commander of Nights Watch is give order to capture a few wights so they could study them to find their weaknesses. He even order some of the dead not to be burned but instead put into cages hung from top of the Wall to see if they'll revive on their own or if they need some outside influence to revive. In any case, there should be wights available so there would be no need for going beyond the wall.

5. Jack Tripper

I agree, killing a dragon should not have been so easy. I don't remember details from the books, I read them years ago, but I don't think Jon did that on the show. I also agree that this episode was unnecessary, it felt mostly aimed towards getting Jon and Dany together, and creating circumstances that would justify their relationship.

I found the 801 and 802 leaks to be really interesting. I won't talk about them since you said you didn't want to know, but I think it's fun trying to figure out if they are real. They seem real to me for the most part, but then again I have been fooled before.

6. rarelyhere

rarelyhere

Can
    You pm me the link so i could check them out for myself without spoiling others?

7. Ripe

Ripe

That is from Jon's chapters in fifth book. And it's part of the reason why Bowen Marsh and others decide to kill him (allowing wildlings to pass is still main reason).

Which was not necessary one bit. Circumstances that would justify their relationship already existed within the show.

Dany can't accept Jon as equal and Jon can't accept her as superior but they must work together against common enemy. The solution for that is the same royal families used in those situation for centuries: marriage. Hell, Dany already married TWICE for very similar reasons! She even left her lover back in Essos so she could potentially enter into a beneficial marriage in Westeros. Having her marry Jon is simply a natural continuation of her story... why they felt they need to do this remains a mystery (other then giving Night King a dragon of his own... which could be done different).

8. Jack Tripper

That's the other odd and out of character thing about 706, Jon agrees to bend the knee.

9. Jack Tripper

Sent.

10. Ripe

Ripe

At this point I'm curious about how Martin will handle events... they made so many changes for the show that don't really make sense and which can't possibly work in the novels (Tyrells being wiped out came to mind).

I feel like we're closing in on this being Benioff and Weiss' fanfiction of "A Song of Ice and Fire". A great fanfiction, but fanfiction none the less.

11. Jack Tripper

I know people will disagree, but I think it's been fanfiction for a long time now.

As far as how Martin will handle events, I honestly don't even think he's going to finish. The Winds Of Winter will probably come out in 2018 or 2019, that's 7 years after A Dance With Dragons. That means A Dream Of Spring will potentially be ready by 2025.

12. saltyMcJohns

saltyMcJohns

Um he tried to hit the other one but missed, so obviously he tried and was unsuccessful.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  13. Vagrant278

Vagrant278

Well, the comment about Mance Rayder dying for his pride and his people suffering for it from Torumund struck a chord with Jon after what Daenerys said to Jon in episode 4. Also, Daenerys and her dragons coming to their rescue showed Jon that she was honorable and to be trusted.

14. Ripe

Ripe

The entire Dorne portion is nothing but fanfiction... sad thing is, that portion of books is far more interesting and intriguing than anything show gave us. Other things were changed (like Loras being only son) but events in the novels might still play out more or less the same. But Dorne can't possibly play out the way it did on the show.

As for Winds and Dream... who knows, Martin may actually get to surprise us and write it faster. After all, he did wrote Game, Clash and Swords in about 4-5 years.

15. saltyMcJohns

saltyMcJohns

Ya but it's easy to write as you go early. Now he has to meticulously research each passage to ensure it matches everything he wrote before. There are so many characters to get right from their appearance to backstories etc. whereas before he created them as he went along. It's not the same as when he started.

16. epaid1976

epaid1976

This list is so wrong. How could they get Ep2 right but all the rest so wrong? Did some scenes end up on the cutting room floor before release?

17. Gulya

Gulya

I'm fairly sure this bull crap came out *after* the trailer for season Seven dropped, which had a shot of Nathalie Emmanuel's scene, where you can see her 'naked' (its a shot of behind, from basically the shoulders up, so you can't actually see anything)

And then they just guessed that she was *actually* naked in that scene, looked at the (probably released) Ratings for the episodes, then made the rest of it up.

Basically, it was just a troll.

18. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Because like all these lists, they are usually made up bullshit. They were reasonable guesses based on previous season and trailers, but bullshit all the same.

I dont think it's fanfiction when its officially sanctioned by GRRM and he was involved in a great deal of it. It's adapted from a different medium, so lots of changed are required. Just because you do like it, or it's different from the books doesn't make it less real.

19. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The tv show and the books are more like "alternate realities" you see in comic books at this point, they have similar settings and characters, but they are too different to be considered the same anymore.

It's not just dorne and lady Stoneheart, none of the storylines set in any part of the world can actually progress exactly the same in the books as they have in the show, because something like 20-30 important characters do not even exist in the show and the storylines that go with them have been either mashed together with another character or cut completely.
    That understandable, a lot of people think there are to many people to keep track of as it is in the show, and a lot of the things that happen in the books just can't be crammed in.

Personally i like it, this means i get to buy the next book and get surprised at where it goes, instead of getting it spoiled by the show.

20. DoctorFate

DoctorFate

So, no Sophie Turner nude that's sad :(