1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Guy Learns to Never Hit a Girl

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by phunphan2, Apr 2, 2008.

1. phunphan2

phunphan2

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

hahaha! fucker deserved every punch that landed on his face. :lol:

3. supersyz

supersyz

Dumb ass guy

4. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

What was he thinking..

5. fullsizekustomz

fullsizekustomz

the girl probably started it

6. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

Exactly mate, men jumping on the bandwagon to look good.

7. undergirl

undergirl

no matter how girl started
    but man should not hit a girl

he can just get away and ignore it

it's kind of stupid to kind a girl

what is he thinking

do he think that girl can take that type of slaps

he is going to hurt her badly if people let him continue hitting her

8. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

To be honest it looks like hes playing with her and she gets aggressive.
    But it depends if your a woman, man or just a bitch's fag where your allegiance lies as i said in my other post.
    Your opinion is obviously going to be different if your a girl. ' each to there own' is a statement i believe in.
    Not one person on this board can say what really happened so don't try tbh.
    I know I'm being controversial and i don't hate women but i think with my own brain and 37 year old one at that and have seen it many times before where people just pile in with out thinking because its the right thing to do and the innocent get punished because the moral of the incident is just taken for granted.
    Women are fuckers too, don't get blinded by the tits and pussie, I'm sorry but its fucking true

9. KrilleP

KrilleP

Should a girl hit a man? But a man cant hit a girl?

10. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

Any woman that doesn't deserved to be slapped doesn't deserve to be slapped.
    Any woman that does ,does !
    Size or what ever is not important just don't kill her lol.
    Hay if im cheeky to a guy thats twice the size of me i deserve that slap or punch .I don't expect to get away with it just cuz im smaller than him!
    Women play on this and thats why they are called bitches because they act on this fact and that alone can drive a man to anger and a woman knows this and probably wants the man to do this so she can be beat on and she can belittle the guy.
    I have been in a situation in my house with my gf and she been driving me fcking crazee and rather than leave my ow house i have walked away and said fuck off leave me alone ( go get my big piece of chicken from the fridge ) do somat just fuck off or ill loose it! Ive told her this over and over for 15 minutes and still blah blah in the face while im sitting down watching tv. She is trying to make me explode so whats with that??? FFs you stab a dog in the eye with a fcking stick you are going to get bitten!!!
    Women get away with this behavior all of the time its a form of emotional black mail!
    I cant tell her to get the fuck out of my house but if this argument happened in her house shed scream her head off her parents would think I'm a crazee cunt and id be belittled there.
    Women know exactly what they are doing and they use the fact that men cant do fuck all about it , thats womens fighting , the verbal and the mental side of it because they cant fight but it still is a fucking nasty thing to do!

11. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

I have just looked at that video again and if you watch very closely he is holding her wrists and trying to hold her ,she is trying to attack him, I'm positive of this.
    Hes a big guy he could just let go and deck her! I'm positive of this just watch it over and over hes trying to push her back and away but shes going crazee so he gives her a slap.
    Typical blokes response saying he deserved it lol, funny thing is if it was you and yer sitting round yer mates house youd all be saying you should of lamped her mate.
    Not at any point does he try and punch her its more of a push at first, LOOK!!!

12. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Mr Wallace, calm down mate.

We get it OK, but you are the only person here getting pissed off about it.

Maybe you have had trouble with plod over a domestic incedent when your Doris deserved it, I don't know, but thats what its coming across as.

There are better things to get pissed off about in life, like the fact that the Toon are 12th in the Premiership, only 12 points from relegation.
    ;)

13. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

Nah im not in a relationship because i cant be arsed with bitches using men all the time tbh! I am calm because im not married but im just sick of everyone jumping the gun on this guy in the vid, they should open there eyes . Its her on him and hes supposed to take it. If that was me id of fuckin drowned her! Simple another dead moo fo ho in world sall ;)
    Have you not saw us since Keegan came back?? Hammered Blackburn got nothing slapped spurs reading and some other team. You watch this space mate top 4 next year man EASY and i mean EASY!!!!

14. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Try this:

Stop calling them 'Bitches'.
    You might actually get yourself a decent woman if you act like a man and not some 14 year old chav.

Sorry to reply a bit offensive, but you are obviously a bit deluded.
    I mean, Newcastle? Top 4? Sheesh!

15. Unparalleled

Unparalleled

Correction. Men jumping on the bandwangon to get some pussy.

16. undergirl

undergirl

You are right Billy

whoever women with those uneducated guys

they aren't going to get anywhere

good women will only go with a decent educated and well respect men