1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF Hannah Goldy (MMA) - hand bra mirror selfie 3.30.2021

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by celebztoday, Mar 31, 2021.

1. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

2. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm all about hot MMA fighters on OnlyFans.

amraith62, sitonb10, K_Will and 3 others like this.
  3. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

Damn that dude is HOT!

:lol: :joke:

Loser, Flippy and CherieCouture like this.
  4. CC71

CC71 BANNED

She might wanna lay off the testosterone

virus115 and CherieCouture like this.
  5. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i will say that is a great face. But yeah the rest can be discussed, i feel she has overdone it a bit.

6. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I take it her tits are fake? I never understand why women in combat-related sports get/keep implants. It must be risky, surely? I was amazed Chyna's huge implants never burst. Unless they did and I didn't hear about it...

7. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

One did as I recall, during the degeneration x days, remember when she was gone for awhile then made her "triumphant" sporting a pair of 40 DDs? Shawn Michaels and Yriple H made a big deal of it center ring

K_Will and RKS like this.
  8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Id give it a try. Probably wouldnt walk right for a week after. :lol:

9. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

10. sammycolt

sammycolt

Given she was scheduled to fight a couple of days ago (her UFC debut was cancelled due to covid) I am willing to bet that this is in the advanced stages of her weight cut. MMA fighters take that stuff to the extreme, shedding every ounce of fat and even water weight to reach the contracted weight, then regain a lot of water weight in the hours before the fight. Look at Conor McGregor's pics for the weigh ins of his Jose Aldo title fight. It's not what they walk around at, but a way to be bigger in the cage. Before he was champ, Khabib Nurmagomedov fucked up weight-cuts and ended up in the hospital.

Point being, she doesn't look like this for most of the year, only in the lead up to a fight.