1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Heather Graham -pic from IG 8-10-18

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by ironmikeyv, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Wonderful :)

How do you get the full-size images from Instagram?

3. APNDR

APNDR

It's easier than you'd think, actually. All you have to do is find the source file from which IG is pulling the photo. Basic instructions:
    (1) Go to IG (on the web) and find the photo you're looking for.
    (2) Open that page in a new tab. (Trust me, this simplifies things greatly.)
    (2a) Quickest way to do that is to go to the person's page -- the one with all the thumbs of the IG posts -- and right-click (for Windows) the photo to select "open in new tab"
    (3) Inspect the page. (I use Chrome as my browser, so the instructions will be for that, but there are similar tools/options in firefox.)
    (4) An HTML editor/parser/whatever will open on the right side of the window. There's a little menu at the top with "elements", "console", "sources", etc. You're looking for an icon of an arrow in a box on the far left; the mouseover will say "select an element in the page to inspect it". Use that option. (On Chrome, you can also use ctrl-shift-c as a shortcut.)
    (5) Click on the photo. The HTML code will jump to a div entry of some sort.
    (6) Click on "sources" in the bar on top.
    (7) Click on "page" on the sub-bar at the top of the list of elements in the left-hand box you are not already in that section. (It usually opens to the content scripts menu for me.)
    (8) One of the links that shows up in the left box is the source file of the photo.
    (9) Save away, compadre!

** Caveat: I've never been able to get super-hi-res photos via this method, although in theory IG stores the photo at full res and downscales it for display. Either people aren't uploading full-size files, or IG doesn't store them at full res, or I'm not as smart as I think....

*** Caveat #2: If you don't open the photo in a new tab, the method still works -- but you'll pull a ton of photos, most of which aren't at the maximum resolution (they're the downscaled thumb images). That's why isolating the target in a new tab is a much better route to go.

**** Note: It should also pull all the photos from a multiple-photo post. If you only see one, flick through the photos on the actual page (i.e. on the actual page as displayed in the inspect window). The additional source files should appear.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018