1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, scribe here (This is not an OFFICIAL thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 31, 2016.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Kim Kardashian gets more copy than Jennifer Aniston. So is she a celebrity? I'd say so.

She gets more hate than Hitler, even though she's never hurt anyone in her entire life. Shame on you fucking assholes.

Who are you to fucking judge? Misogynists. Body shamers. Mr. Fucking Perfect. If you're going to be judgmental, please post a picture of your perfect ass, so the rest of us can assess your perfection and make a proper, well informed opinion.

Oh, you're not willing to do that? Then shut the fuck up asshole. I've grown really tired of all your negative bullshit concerning people you don't even know.

What happened to integrity? I guess no one cares anymore.

32 people like this.
  2. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Trump wins!

3. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

She gets more hate than Hitler?

Get a grip and step away for awhile. I think you've been sucked into the vortex of silly pop culture nonsense.

1 person likes this.
  4. J3scribe

It's hyperbole. But have you visited one of her threads? And not just KK. Lots of hate for female celebs lately.

4 people like this.
  5. dave4455

dave4455

umm why?........I mean why?why?

6. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I never visit a Kardashian thread (just the Jenner's) so I'm not sure what you define as "hate" but a dissenting opinion shouldn't be discouraged either because it incites discussion. For instance, I don't find Bella Thorne all that attractive - just provocative. If I were to say that in one of her threads that would get the commenters out in droves. But it's not hate. :2cent:

6 people like this.
  7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Unless i see a video like this i dont plan on stopping anytime soon..
    [video=youtube;WqSTXuJeTks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks[/video]

8. fantasmaguy

fantasmaguy BANNED

Exactly.

9. thumbs

thumbs

I see Scribes point, but personally do not care about others comments. Not sure why people go on to a thread about someone and make a negative post, oh that is right they think what they think matters.

10. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Did you ask yourself these questions or is this just some rant?

1 person likes this.
  11. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I can see Scribes point when he has to scan hundreds of threads a day, but if we all just said 'so hot' or 'great pics' all the time, it would be a very boring Forum.

I agree with Herb, a dissenting opinion or saying something about them you may not agree with, is not a hate crime. Saying she is a 'fat cow' or 'slut' etc, is.

:2cent:

5 people like this.
  12. fantasmaguy

fantasmaguy BANNED

If you dont like the comments, stop after the pix. End of story. God its not that hard.

2 people like this.
  13. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

I have thought for a time that the "respectful" culture of our phun forum inhibits a lot of misogyny, that is clearly expressed on other open-posting sites like xhamster, where many celeb albums have titles such as "Victoria Justice Cum Slut," "Kirsten Dunst Cum Queen," "Zoey Deschanel Cock Lover," and the like, which have, to my knowledge, no relation at all to the celeb's personality or reputation. Unfortunately, I think misogyny is pervasive in society in general :2cent:

I am sure this attitude comes from many factors, but an obvious one seen here is a distorted perception of the female body, i.e., that if a woman weighs more than 110 lbs, or has an ass bigger than a teenage boy's, then she is a fat tub of lard. :confused:

1 person likes this.
  14. Kalamity

Kalamity

I agree that its one thing to say, if you must, that a celeb is not your type or you fail to understand the attraction or your interest is meh. While its a completely different thing to insult, belittle and generally spew hateful bile just because you feel morally or whatever superior.

Though I wont go so far as to call it Misogyny. A lot of natural masculine hyporbole and posturing gets labeled Misogyny. I respect women but sometimes behind my keyboard I would refer to a beautiful physical specimen of the opposite gender as a hot piece of ass or great pair of tits. I'm not gonna appologize for that and don't think its a national crisis. Over sensitivity is just as bad as insensitivity.

Though, yeah, a lot of the Kim haters go way too far. I too dont think its too much to ask that they stop or dial it down several decibels.

3 people like this.
  15. xXxLove

xXxLove

You americans made her your most popular Celeb. Grats :D

16. alibi

alibi

Perhaps this request belongs in the Amateur models section, although I don't think you will get many takers.

2 people like this.
  17. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

She's a damned fine-looking woman, and it's a welcome event any time she shows up naked on these pages.

She's also a huge contributor to the current and regrettable coarsening of our culture. The two aren't mutually incompatible.

18. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I feel the same way. The comments in Ariel Winter and Kim's thread are the worse. I'm not the biggest Taylor Swift fan but I'm not going to go into every thread of hers and say dumb and untrue comments. I just try to thanks for the pics and keep it moving!

3 people like this.
  19. J3scribe

Just a rant.
    I have to read them, I'm a mod. And your smartass shit towards me is getting old. Don't think I haven't noticed. When I send you a PM you might want to answer it.
    :lol:

3 people like this.
  20. medievil

medievil

thats a matter of opinion only.. myself, I find her utterly offensive... nothing even remotely pretty about her...I avoid her threads and do not understand the favorable opinions of her at all...thats MY opinion of course.. as I said I avoid her threads so I am not guilty of "hate" toward her... I also don't hold sympathy toward her either, mostly cause she herself puts her unattractive self out there in the public... generally that opens up the public to react good or bad...I can't hate on anyone for a pro or con opinion of her