1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

hotmail.com user / junk mails.

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Apr 19, 2005.

1. sharknaww

sharknaww

No i was never able to post. Guess cause i did not confirm my email address.....GOing to the address listed above will resend your confirmation email

2. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

wow

3. naughtyatall

naughtyatall

I have faced the same problems when I didn’t know that I had to confirm it. Silly me!

4. time4phun

time4phun

I had that shit happen to me a few minutes ago when i registered.

5. Arrowflash

Arrowflash 15 Year Member

Thank you for that link. I have being "surfing" around this forum for "ages", and I never receive a e-mail to activate my account (yes I did look at my Junk e-mail), so I was never able to post anything.

So I finally saw this post, and start reading through, and saw the link, and in a fill seconds I was able to post.

Yeahh, I'm finally in...lol

6. silitkura

silitkura

Guys,
    I have been reading this thread and searching other solution from search button in regards of getting back my old account.
    I have pm Cayne, but haven't got any reply from him...
    I lost my password and try to retrieve it, n since hotmail is bad so I had to make a new account now. Do you think there's a way for me to get my old account?

7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Wait on cayne, if you remember your old account name he might be able to do something for you but I think he's the only one who can.

8. streak

streak

thank you! this should be posted at the beginning of this thread!

9. optix

optix

It only took 3 yrs for me. :D

10. peacock

peacock

at last i managed somehow to re-send the email again, and took me less than a year.

i dont know about the other members, but i think this is a very seriuos problem.

i also tried to PM some administrators during my period of forced silence, but with no success.

and when i think about all the things i could post to contribute to the content of the forum when i had flat rate broadband internet (and now i dont have anymore :2cent: )

is there any way to change the registration process so it can be explained in a way that newbie users understand it, becuase right now its just too confusing???

P.S. i also think that there is a problem with a vBulletin too. after you enter email adress, there is a message that the mail has been sent, but hotmail is rather fast email service, so if the email is not in my inbox in the next 30mins, theres got to be problem with the confirmation email.

when i changed my email from hotmail to another non-hotmail, non-gmail adress, there was same problem, so my guess it something with your registration process. confirmation email never arrived on that other email adress.
    today i simply re-changed my email to a hotmail again, there was a message that email has been sent and it was in my inbox in the following 5 seconds. why didnt i receive it so fast when i registered for the first time????

11. cookiego

cookiego

this thread should be at the top of the forum

12. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

This thread is a sticky so it already is at the top of the forum.;)