1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

If you like gifs this thread is for you.

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by spiderswims, Jan 3, 2009.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Click on the image below. When you get to that new page click the image again.
    Then right click on it and click on Save Image as.

[​IMG]

wookiee, Not A Llama and kickass like this.
  2. kickass

kickass

i tried that too and that only saves a still picture. it dosent move. i dont know y it wont save. i press save target and no. i press save image and no. any ideas guys? thanx 4 the help by the way.

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Underneath the picture it'll say "view full-size image" Click there and it'll move.

kickass likes this.
  4. kickass

kickass

i tried it again. it still wont move. i tried opening with other programs cause i have picasa as my default and it still wont work. do i need a special program to b able to save these gifs or something?

5. spiderswims

No, If you followed my directions it should work.

When you click this picture does it bring you to another web-page?
    [​IMG]

kickass likes this.
  6. kickass

kickass

yes it does. then i do every thing u said to do and when i try to view it from my files after its save it dosent work.

7. kickass

kickass

it works when i go to the web page after i click on it but i wanna save it and put it on my terra drive to view later on another computer that does not have internet.

8. spiderswims

That last pic I posted should have taken you to the page were the gif moves. The other ones linked to a different page. Click on the pic below one more time. If it's not moving on your comp I don't think I can help you.

[​IMG]

9. spiderswims

when you right-click on the moving gif does it give you the option to "save image as" ?

kickass likes this.
  10. kickass

kickass

it moves on my computer but it wont save as a moving picture only as a still. yes it says "save picture as". what do i do next?

11. spiderswims

Save it, lol. When you click save as a box should pop up and at the bottom it should say "save as type" change that to GIF Image.

12. kickass

kickass

well i dunno whats going on with it . gotta go but thanx for all your help spiderswims.

13. kickass

kickass

oh ok lemme try.

14. spiderswims

no prob.

kickass likes this.
  15. kickass

kickass

k i did exactly as u said but when i open it it dosent move. maybe cause its picassa? what do u view your pics with?

16. spiderswims

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or ACDSee

kickass likes this.
  17. kickass

kickass

k i will try those out later. i gotta go. once again thank you for all the help.

18. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

From First Descent.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

wookiee, Dumrat, Alpegnuen and 4 others like this.
  19. spiderswims

20. daddysal

daddysal