1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Iliza Shlesinger Leaked pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Zeddicus, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over_drive

over_drive

holy shit! What a body...

2. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

3. Dreeday

Dreeday

I couldn't figure out why these pics are showing up all of a sudden. I did a little research and discovered Iliza has a new late night talk show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...rs-late-night-tv-freeforms-truth-iliza-999613

I like Illiza and all, but this show sounds like more feminist BS being forced down our throats; similar to Amy Schumer and Nikki Glaser's shows. I wonder how will Iliza spin these "leaked" pics, if she talks about them on her show at all. Will she play the victim or tout it as embracing her sexuality?

Dbstooge, DOA1987 and Vector187 like this.
  4. Goopher McManus

Goopher McManus

I'm sure I don't care.

5. talon5233

talon5233

I watched the first episode. I actually like Iliza's standup, but this show.... I'm hoping she just needs a little time to pull it together. I'll give it another episode or two, but I doubt it'll be more than that.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

How is that possible if you don't tune in? You must have a deep seeded mistrust of women if you don't think they have the right to express their worldview.

jws, hush123, Bush sucks and 6 others like this.
  7. themexican79

themexican79

I always find it hilarious when guys like you show how afraid of women you are. If you don't like what she says, shut up and don't watch. It's that simple yet here you go crying about female comedians shoving things" down your throat". You say they cry victim, yet here you are crying about how they're forcing you to listen to them. Maybe time to grow a pair, get over it and just enjoy the fact that she's a hot woman… If you could possibly get over your raging emotions.

8. J3scribe

That doesn't answer my question at all. How can something be forced upon you if you have to make an active choice to be subjected to it?

That's rhetorical. No need to reply.

9. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Uh-oh...... now he's gone and done it.

10. vgfan

vgfan

What about those of us who do have a real woman and with whom enjoying images of good looking females is a thing we like to do together?

Anyway, literally no idea who she is, even after reading all of the posts discussing her career, but she looks pretty.

11. J3scribe

Call it a teachable moment. lol

jws and Paul Christopher like this.
  12. DOA1987

DOA1987

Nice pics

13. Bob builder

Bob builder

A standup comedian. She has Netflix specials i think her own sitcom...i first caught onto her in 2010 hot funny comedian but the mainstream is starting to water her down a bit but I've also seen her doing live stand up front row she was pretty funny then to.

14. phun ein

phun ein

First heard of her when she was on Joe Rogan's podcast. Not a stand up fan myself, and didn't make it through her appearance there, but at least I had some context for who she was, unlike most of these other leaks. She's definitely hot, though.

tipitipitipi likes this.
  15. bruskoman

bruskoman

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  16. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Nice!! Love her body.

17. cathya

cathya

Wow! didn't know there were more.

18. moe tool

moe tool

Love her pics, but other than the funny stuff she shares on Instagram with her adorable dog Blanche I think she's overreated as a comedian; more of a cult figure.

hustler077 likes this.
  19. leftyark

leftyark

Love her, but that pic of the plate of seafood looks outstanding.

20. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

This is true. I would eat that shellfish and then I would eat her pussy. Very classy-like, though. With my pinkie in the air.

YourPalJustin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.