1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Vinyl Meow

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by PlanetHendrix, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ViNyL MeOW Bio:

birthdate: 12-08-1982

zodiac sign: sagittarius sun/libra moon/gemini rising

element: fire

height: 5’3" (without shoes)
    5'10" (with shoes)

eyecolor: blue

haircolor: (at the moment) Black with blue

ethnicity: english, german, scandanavian, cherokee

birthplace: Memphis, Tn

marital status: in a relationship

favorite colors: blue, black, hot pink, & purple

favorite food: Thai and Japanese

favorite pastimes: drawing, dancing, playing videogames, watching movies, listening to music, rollerskating

fav clothing style: goth, gothic lolita, victorian, cybergoth, fetish clothing, 40’s inspired clothing

fav type of shoes: anything platform that has a 5" heel or higher

places Ms Vinyl Meow would love to visit: Japan or the UK

Ms ViNyL MeOW (a.k.a Amy Villainous) is a make-up artist residing in Seattle, WA. She has been described as very artistic, funny, kind, scary at times, fun-loving, cute, cuddly, optimistic, and open-minded. She loves to travel and learn new things about the world, considers herself an old school street fighter player that can kick your ass with Chun Li, and loves animals. She is fond of drawing hot chicks with big boobs. Going out with friends for drinks and wild dancing is one of her favorite pastimes. Be careful though, because she might try to make-out with your girlfriend if she is hot.

Currently, is trying to get into fetish/alt/goth modeling. Her modeling name is Amy Villainous and she will hopefully have her own website up sometime in 2009. The name of the website will be Villainous Girl. The site will feature photosets and vids of all the fun and mischievious things that Amy likes to get into....so keep an eye out!!!
    Along with modeling and working as a makeup artist, Amy is working on creating her own merch that will be available for sale sometime in 2009.

Checkout her myspace here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2629627

Here is a recent set of her.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very hot babe! Welcome to Phun!!!

3. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

are her nipples just as nice? :naughty:

Funkyboyroy likes this.
  4. And to add.

In my opinion she has a set of eyes (yes eyes) that will knock you on your ass. They are beautiful eyes.

5. di canio

di canio Binned

She is very hot,please post more of her.Thanks

6. These are older but I think you might like them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. loki007

loki007

[​IMG]

If that looks keep you away from that gorgeous woman, you are either dead or gay!! DAYUM Ms. Vinyl Kitty is smokin' HOT!! :bigok: :loki02:

VicCave likes this.
  8. Try Vinyl or Amy Villainous as a Blonde.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

A little big for my taste but she does have beautiful eyes.

10. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

:shock: - I like :D :D :D

Thanks

11. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I knew you and DI both would love her, PERVERTS!!!! :lol:

Funkyboyroy likes this.
  12. Funkyboyroy

Me, a pervert ? ;) :lol:

You know me too well, thats why you post the amas I like :D

bamafan likes this.
  13. More to come later.

Funkyboyroy likes this.
  14. Funkyboyroy

Look forward to that :D

Will there be nipples on view ? :p

15. Not in the ones I am working on right now. But eventually there should be full body.

16. florty2003

florty2003

thanksxxxxxxxxxxx

17. A bunch of Random photos.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and I still got more.

VicCave, DirtyItaly, SolidPig and 5 others like this.
  18. Funkyboyroy

Thanks Hendrix :D :D :D

Maybe you can get a Funkyboyroy fansign for me :D :D :D

19. I'm Still working on a Phun fansign.

Funkyboyroy likes this.
  20. Funkyboyroy

Im just playing :D - Im just looking forward to seeing her in fewer clothes :D