1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

pff lame, you live in the dessert :p
    i live on a cold front :(

2. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Just voted. I really liked 3 of them. I really had a hard time voting. Sheesh.

3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

none of u watched snl with Miley i guess ?

4. essential

allways good to see it's close call :thumbs: , i allways wonder is it easy to see who made which one ?
    (from the people who mostly enter sotw)

5. essential

wtf i just had a data base error :shock: :(

6. 2001pm

Even if I think I know who made it, I don't vote for favorites. What if Im wrong and someone else made it? I just vote for the one I like.

7. 2001pm

Oh no. If Phun goes offline, I'll say bye now. If not, I'll see you on the other side of the errors!

8. essential

I was just wondering if the styles are recognizable (is that a word ? :p ), i allways vote for the one that i think was made the best graphics wise i mean

9. essential

hmm it might be my connection tho, i don't have a really good one ehre at work :(

10. essential

starting to get hungry now :(

11. essential

getting close to 2 million views in here

12. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Nearly all of Nevada is a dessert, but so what? People see the word dessert they automatically think Sahara. There areas of Nevada that get over 300 inches of snow every winter. BTW, Inuk lives in a dessert too.

Mylie Cyrus is about as interesting as watching grass grow.

I voted for #3. Like pm said, wasn't an easy choice.

13. J3scribe

Of course that's a word.

14. essential

If i say dessert i don't mean Sahara bro lol, i've driven true Nevada myself, and i've been in Las Vegas aswell, i know how it looks out there :D
    i know u got mountains and that kind of stuff, by dessert i ment the tampature actually, when i was there it was like 35 - 40c, i was the only one that wasn't walking inside lol :p

I didn't say you should watch Miley cyrus with your sound on :shock:
    she's kind hot if you ask me and has superb legs :yumyum: :lol:

Hey i'm dutch! I don't know everything in english lol :shifty:

15. 2001pm

I live (specifically in my town) at 900 feet above sea level. But the Great Lakes have more impact than the sea. Much of suburban Detroit is built on wetland areas. (Michigan actually has one mountain in its Upper Peninsula. As mountains go, it's not very high. Best we could do with all these lakes!)

16. J3scribe

Hot in the summer, cold in the winter (by comparison).

She's cute but in a common sort of way. Lots of Mylie types in this country.

Your English is better than alot of people I know, being Dutch yourself makes it all the more impressive. ;)

Tired now, catch ya later. :bye:

17. 2001pm

See you later, scribe.

J3scribe likes this.
  18. essential

The Netherlands is a geographically low-lying country, with about 25% of its area and 21% of its population located below sea level, we have one mountain (if you speak of it)
    it's 322meters high lol :p, and we have 1 (real) lake :lol:

19. essential

gnite there scribe :wave:

J3scribe likes this.
  20. J3scribe

I love the UP, it's gorgeous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.