1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Is Phun and Celebjihad related?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by God Emperor, Aug 29, 2017.

1. God Emperor

God Emperor

Many times I see posts on Celebjihad that are threads on Phun. Like now there is a post of Alexandria Daddario vs Kelly Rohrbach Best bouncing boobs of Baywatch, which is an exact copy of a thread here!

I have seen this earlier too, exact copies of Phun threads on Celebjihad.

Are these 2 websites run by the same people?

2. jifffemann

jifffemann

No, but jihad get 99% of their content from here

3. SDLRob

SDLRob

CJ nick/copy stuff from elsewhere... easier to copy other people's content than it is to spend time coming up with your own ideas....

4. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Now that you mention it....:eek:

5. kelly1066

kelly1066

they rob from every legitimate site going, and lots of members post to lots of sites. if you look around a little you'll find this site's content at various other sites, posted by members here under different names, or 'borrowed' by others and reposted as their own work. has been going on ever since forums been going.

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  6. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

7. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

fappening.so and drunkenstepfather are another two.

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'll never tell. [​IMG]

corrupted likes this.
  9. medievil

medievil

just the same people posting on both... see that on a lot of forums... the video section here has a lot of the same posts as vid section on other sites for instance

10. hustler077

hustler077

i think that's an insult to Phun...CJ is a joke and posts alot of photoshopped content

Linq, MrMontyPython and CelebLover1 like this.
  11. Dbstooge

Dbstooge

So was that "Miley" sex tape on CJ fake or real? I say fake but one guy I know won't believe it. He says real

12. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

A few years ago I posted some older Ashley Greene bikini pics here, that had not been posted before. I believe it was 2 separate sets I'd found at fan sites.
    The next day they were all over the celeb pic sites like egotasitc and a couple others, passing them off as new content.

13. kelly1066

kelly1066

fappeningblog are famous for taking content posted elsewhere then claiming it as their own; that crapper will never reply to messages or speak though, just posts.... like he has a shield of dont give a shit and unaware he's stealing the glory...

14. Durka Durka

Durka Durka

Yes we are related we are "kissing cousins"... Or as we call them in the civilized Islamic world "cousins".

15. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Sometimes i wonder if the NY post raids this forum for ideas, some of their articles tend to pop up a day or two after they are mentioned here...

16. melonhed75

melonhed75

When they DO have legit stuff I prefer watching vids on that site as the videos actually work.

17. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

I guess i should be flattered that the Kaley Cuoco 'leaks' are mainly populated by fakes I have done of her including the latest 'mirror selfie' LOL

shooter357 likes this.