1. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos VR Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

T R A N S [K2S] Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist (8K)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (VR)' started by Camus1930, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. Camus1930

    Camus1930

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2021
    Messages:
    14,935
    Likes Received:
    210


    [​IMG]

    Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist (8K)

    Starring: Lola Morena
    Studio: GroobyVR
    Tags: vr porn, trans
    DESCRIPTION: July 9, 2026

    "I dropped Lola at the airport a few days ago so she could visit some family up North, and she's due back now, so I'm on my way to the airport to pick her up. A few days without sex, is a long time for us, and she made me promise not to play with myself (I did) and to be ready for some great sex when she gets home (I am). I've tidied the house, I'm dinner ready to go, I've walked and bathed Fido, and we have fresh and lovely sheets on our bed ... but I doubt we'll make it that far. In fact, we may just be able to make it out of the can before Lola will be on her knees, unzipping my jeans and going to work on my cock ... and I can't wait to get inside her ass which I know will be aching for cock by now.
    She's so fucking hot, that when we fuck, we both cum and are ready to go again in a few minutes.
    Ah, there she is standing on the kerbside waving, and flashing her tits at me!"


    [​IMG]

    Format: mp4
    Duration: 00:28:07
    Resolution: 7680 x 3840
    File Size: 12.82 GB

    [​IMG]

    ► WATCH NOW OR DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO - Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist VR.z01
    ► WATCH NOW OR DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO - Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist VR.z02
    ► WATCH NOW OR DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO - Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist VR.z03
    ► WATCH NOW OR DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO - Lola Morena - The Pick-Up Artist VR.zip

    VIDEO PREVIEW
    WATCH NOW - VIDEO PREVIEW

    ​
     

Share This Page