1. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[K2S] Mistress Aleana's Queendom: You Worship- I Whip

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by kindzazazz, Aug 25, 2026.

  1. kindzazazz

    kindzazazz

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    507
    Likes Received:
    194
    Title: Mistress Aleana's Queendom: You Worship- I Whip

    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    After a fun night of tormenting my slave, there is nothing better than relaxing in my Queening chair while my slave worships my shrine and ass. As the scene starts, I enter the dungeon, heels clicking across the floor. I wake up my slave, who has been allowed the privilege of napping on my dungeon floor. I collar him and lead him over to the Queening chair. Oh, I almost forgot, let's strip off those manties and see that cock cage. I whip his cock and thighs for a bit to get his mind right for oral service.



    Now for the fun part, LOL. My slave is made to worship my shrine while I whip his ass and back with my riding crop. If he doesn't do a good job, the whip comes crashing down harder. It's a simple game really, and one that he will never win, LOL. I flip over and instruct him to lick and worship my ass while I tease him about being in chastity and how funny it is that he can't get an erection in the cage, must be quite painful, I would imagine.



    Format: MP4

    Duration: 16 Min

    Size: 565 MB

    Resolution: 1920x1080


    Download:

    Download | Play it online​
     

Share This Page