1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[K2S] Spankedanddiapered - Adriana Evans, Alex Reynolds - I Swear I'm Not Enjoying This

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Foxic, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Foxic

Foxic

Adriana Evans, Alex Reynolds - I Swear I'm Not Enjoying This

Alex Reynolds has been waiting for her girlfriend, Adriana Evans, to get back from the bar for hours. They are on vacation together and Alex is tired, but she can’t go to bed until Adriana gets back. Adriana wets the bed when she drinks, and Alex has a feeling that tonight will likely be a wet night if she doesn’t take action.
    When Adriana arrives back, Alex is ready for her…with a diaper. Adriana insists that she doesn’t need it and tries to fight her girlfriend about it, but Alex is not going to take it. She puts her right over her knee for a spanking. As she punishes her girlfriend, she gets a little handsy, stroking and fondling Adriana between her legs and promising her that if she takes the rest of her spanking and wears her diaper without a fuss, she’ll make it nice for her. When Alex takes off Adriana’s skimpy panties to give her a spanking on her bare bottom, her sensual touch reveals that Adriana is very wet, even though she insists she isn’t enjoying her punishment...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 282 Mb
    Time: 00:12:32
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b775bce7398e2/167DP.mp4