1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CANDID Kate Beckinsale - At Harry Styles' concert at The Forum in Inglewood 14 July, 2018 - HQ (bit blurry)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Magge, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dazzab87, awista05, otosun and 25 others like this.
  2. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

In my deepest fantasies she actually spends the whole concert listening to Leonard Cohen with small headphones in her ears.

Blkroze likes this.
  3. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Watch out COUGAR on the prowl !!!! was she there looking for a new toyboy, Harry is just about young enough for her I think

CaptainFan88 and Blkroze like this.
  4. Durias

Durias

A toyboy or is she just a beard? The few photos of her in there have her talking to some other women from what I've seen.

TERRASTAR18, Blkroze and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. powderedtost

powderedtost

both?

Blkroze likes this.
  6. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

kate in fuck me boots is perfection

Blkroze, TERRASTAR18 and ZombieCat like this.
  7. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

And we know about Harry.

Blkroze likes this.
  8. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

didn't stop Cheryl from trying to rope him in into her bearding charades and after even he told her to do one she ended up with Liam and we all know that was doomed from the start. We have seen Kate have some saphic interactions, all those dinner dates with Michelle Trachtenberg for god knows what reasons must have meant something.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  9. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

That's a big jump from friends having dinner to something saphic going on. As hot as it sounds, I see no evidence or even clues that hint this is the case.

Blkroze likes this.
  10. Durias

Durias

To be fair I used the word beard, just because she used the exact same line herself in a film. I mean Kate was married for a decade or more and has a daughter although the rumour mills had mentioned her a lot being seen with guys who weren't coming out as gay for one reason or another. It's all guess work and doesn't really matter. Toyboy's, beards or lesbian affairs as long as she keeps looking that good it's all fine with me. Though if someone did have any leaks.of her and did release them I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Blkroze and ZombieCat like this.
  11. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

I think she is bi. She has talked about eating pussy is better than eating sushi.

Blkroze likes this.
  12. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

Eating the corpse of Gary Busy would be better than eating sushi.

Blkroze likes this.
  13. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Lies! Sushi is great.

Blkroze likes this.
  14. Durias

Durias

Entirely possible who knows. As a general rule of thumb I try to avoid thinking to much about kate, sex and the wild crazy hot threesomes, orgies and explicit fun possibilities that she gets up especially before bed. It's to much for my head to take.

Blkroze, TERRASTAR18 and ZombieCat like this.