1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Kate Beckinsale out with Pete Davisdon again in LA 01/02/19

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by poynt, Feb 2, 2019.

1. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

could maybe excuse the original hookup as a drunken night out at a club, but come on Kate, does a big d*ck really make up for him! :mad: did she bang her head too hard on the headboard and loose her mind!

[​IMG]

dazzab87, zoolag, SophieK81 and 4 others like this.
  2. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

She is a bird you can't expect much.

3. funskul

funskul

I think the bigger issue are people who consider him funny! If Kate wants to bang him all night long that's cool, but don't tell me he deserves to be on SNL.

4. firerider

firerider

Pete must have a Pringles can down there. Grande, now Kate.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Yes

6. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

grande and beckinsale? fuck man. he may be a massive twat but you’ve got to respect the hit list

7. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

See, your mistake is thinking SNL is supposed to be funny...

Honestly, my first thought is for their self-esteem. I don't like either, but surely they can aim a little higher? He's like bipedal meth.

8. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Its all pity

9. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

as long as she continues to "go out" with these young bucks surely at some stage one of them will want to share his unbelievable luck with his mates...

10. kelly1066

kelly1066

that guy is a modern day, darren day.... he had a list of uk conquests that i'd have paid good money or given body parts to have shagged in their prime.... anna friel, tracey shaw to name but two....

Ron5689 likes this.
  11. Durias

Durias

Exactly that. She's posts some fun playful stuff on her instagram. Her ex husband used to take her picture a lot. She talked about performing on camera when they were apart as well. You just know she's doesn't mind playing around with photos and stuff with these guys. You've got to hope given who's she's seeing lately someone drops that out there for everyone.

Ron5689 likes this.
  12. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

That's one hell of an upgrade from Ariana.
    Good for him!

StalkerOneTwo likes this.
  13. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

He is a feces person.

14. Ripe

Ripe

It was once upon a time... then again, their lineup back then was Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtin, Bill Murray and Gilda Radner. Even a bit later cast with Eddie Murphy, Jim Belushi, Billy Crystal, Martin Short and the like. But I don't think they had a lineup that is funny this millenium.

mmikehunt likes this.
  15. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I think the show has been hit or miss since day 1.
    Every season has their funny and unfunny moments. Some seasons more than others.
    They can't hit a home run every sketch.

Cornelius4131 and quelargo1976 like this.
  16. Ripe

Ripe

True, but they had a lot more hits then misses in early days... I mean, we're talking about a lineups that gave us Blues Brothers and Wayne's World (I forgot about Mike Myers earlier) and whose cast members went on to get a great careers. When was the last time someone from SNL went to get a successful career outside of SNL? I'd say it was Tina Fay and she left in 2006... and even she had more success on TV then with movies. Last who went on to get a success with movies was probably Will Ferrell.

mmikehunt likes this.
  17. firerider

firerider

If those are pity fucks.

Sign me up!

18. Michael Washington Lane

Michael Washington Lane

I just looked it up and most ovarian cysts are ruptured during sex.

19. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alright, you are next on Pete's list, enjoy!

hammertime4444 likes this.
  20. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Moral of the story: If you meet a gorgeous A-list celeb, shoot your fucking shot.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.