1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ade31oh

ade31oh

Katy Perry would have to get naked to get me to vote for Hillary!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Neither party (IMO) cares one bit about voter registration laws (one way or the other) beyond how it affects their chances of winning elections, and as far as I can tell the effect (one way are the other) is at best marginal. So, who cares?

But, by all means, keep spouting your preferred party's propaganda as if it's absolute undeniable fact without ever producing any actual evidence supporting your assertions, and if anybody dares to disagree with you say it louder and more often while simultaneously insinuating (or sometimes stating explicitly) that those opposing you are evil or stupid or both.

May the biggest bully win!

2 people like this.
  3. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Trump seems like the kind of person who practices karate in front of the bathroom mirror.

1 person likes this.
  4. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Here are some stories about voter fraud since you kept asking so nicely. And keep in mind that it is exceedingly hard to prove since ID is not required during voting in a lot of states. Also, all the liberal news sites will have you to believe its not an issue because there is no evidence of "overwhelming numbers of people voting fraudulently" but when you make it impossible to verify anyone's identification, there is no way real way to track it. Just how the Democrats like it I might add.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6E2Ucv7S8

https://pjmedia.com/blog/massive-voter-fraud-discovered-in-north-carolinas-2012-election/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...presidential-election-in-key-swing-state.html

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-Merged-3-2.pdf

5. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well with logic like that who can arg...oh wait. ;) I'll see your three "sources" (sorry can't take Fox News seriously...like ever) that you obviously spent....some time researching, and raise you the following:

http://voterfraudfacts.com/
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/study-finds-no-evidence-widespread-voter-fraud-n637776
    https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_fraud
    http://www.scholarsstrategynetwork.org/brief/misleading-myth-voter-fraud-american-elections
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/voter-fraud-laws-gop-minority-voters-elections
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...nce-voter-fraud-key-voter-id-states/89210620/
    https://www.texastribune.org/2016/03/15/analysis-scant-evidence-abbott-rampant-voter-fraud/
    http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...unks-myths-behind-strict-voter-id-laws/212181
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/person-voting-fraud-rare-doesnt-affect-elections/
    http://www.politifact.com/missouri/...s-dont-support-will-kraus-statement-voter-fr/

Have fun reading.......

3 people like this.
  6. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Oh you can't take fox news seriously? Well that's ok because I can't take NBC, PBS, Politifact, and most of those other links seriously as everyone knows these media sources are just an extension of the democratic party. These news organizations are owned and run by democrats and have no journalistic integrity left. Oh and the balletopedia actually backs up some of my links so thanks for proving my point. And these other articles say there is not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud. Well when you don't have any way of collecting that data, and only rely on people reporting voter fraud, then its very difficult to prove it the fraud is happening. How does your neighbor know if your voting illegally? How does the guy at the voting station know you are who you say without ID? Is he going to report everyone that walks in the door. It's a catch 22. Its like asking a fisherman who has never fished in the local pond if there are fish in there? He says well there is no evidence of fish in there, but in actually he has no f-ing clue because he never fished the pond.

1 person likes this.
  7. Bad Robot

I just love the battle cry of "the bias of mainstream media", I just love that tactic. De-legitimize any source that does not agree with your view, repeat it over and over again hoping the weak-minded will believe it, must marginalize any sources of facts like news services. Then without supplying any facts (or recent sources...you can do better than 2012/2013 can't you?), pivot the attack away from the fact there is not widespread, not saying any, but not rampant voter fraud. Nothing to justify the current attempt by Trump to position followers to intimidate voters at the polls or challenge any results. So come up with some 2016 sources.... Oh and make sure they cover voter suppression tactics, which is a real issue, including which states they are occurring... I'm sure there is a pattern...don't you think? Hopefully in November the country will make the correct choice....and Trump can take a vacation...in Cuba.

p.s. the balletopedia page listed one example where someone tested and proved some NY poll workers were lazy and that an ID or better training for poll workers would solve the issue. Which solution do you think would be simpler to do? The other links on the page was just to other articles pulled from google, including one where a guy committed voter fraud....for a school board election. Not exactly proving your point....

1 person likes this.
  8. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I think its funny that the Democratic sheep are so willing to overlook the media bias when it comes to their own party. Nevertheless, your denial doesn't negate the fact that it is happening. The coordination between the mainstream news outlets and the Democratic party was shown in the hack of the DNC. So you can deny all you want but is on record for everyone to see over at Wikileaks. And its funny you think the media isn't biased only to turn around and call Fox News a joke. They are the only mainstream media source that isn't a shill for Hillary Clinton. As far as finding more sources for you, I don't need to spend all my waking hours looking up sources for you to just brush off as not credible. And voter fraud through identity theft is only one way Trump figures the election might get stolen, there have been many cases of election machine "malfunctions" which switched the presidential candidate from one to the other. There were cases of 100% of certain counties voting for Obama in 2012, which is a statistical impossibility. Obama also called for election watchers as well if you remember but I guess that wasn't voter intimidation because it was Democrats huh? How about the Black Panthers threatening people outside the polling stations? You remember that one? Of course you don't. They helped out your boy Barack so all is forgiven. Best to turn a blind eye huh? Let me just sum this up for you, Hillary is a horrible candidate, that is sick and can barely campaign. Has lied and cheated all 30 years of her career, would be in jail if we had any legal system left to speak of, let top secret information get hacked from her unsecured server, sold the state department to donors and foreign governments, and left 4 people to die in Benghazi while she was sleeping. Donald Trump is going to win in a landslide and Katie Perry, Madonna, and a whole host of celebrities can get naked but it still won't help Hillary win. People don't want to see her destroy the country more than Obama already has.

9. Bad Robot

Well I guess you drank the kool-aid that Fox News is only source of unbiased news. Since Fox News is the only unbiased news source in the world I guess you "must" be right...or alt-right. No pivoting here....no paranoia...nope. ;) Sorry if I hit...really close to the mark. Just glad I didn't nudge the topic to feminism or gun control. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Good luck with your "boy" Trump, just hope the election isn't too deplorable.

Now let's talk about Katy's boobies....:boobies:

3 people like this.
  10. Bad Robot

But what a way to go.....:boobies: Of course one boob is left and the other right...hopefully they believe in bipartisanship....

1 person likes this.
  11. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Not the only source, the only mainstream source. And they are definitely not perfect (by a long shot) but they don't shill for Hillary which is what every good news source should strive for. Just don't shill for Crooked Hillary! Is that too much to ask? LOL. And before that alt-right thing was brought up by Hillary I didn't have a clue what it meant. Made her look super paranoid and off her meds though. I agree with you on Feminism, I would have had to drag Emma Watson's name through the mud again and get everyone mad at me. And I'd love to talk about Katy's Boobs but they ain't getting shown anytime soon unfortunately. :(

12. Bad Robot

She's such a tease...and she owes us for having to see Bloom's dick...those who looked..not me..nope.

1 person likes this.
  13. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Destroy the country...let's see, Osama Bin Laden is dead, the economy is far stronger than it was 8 years ago, millions of people and children have health care that never used to, gas remains cheap as fuck, carbon emissions are down, clean renewable energy is up, veterans have more assistance and options than ever before, the list goes on...oh but gay people can marry now, and a black guy and maybe a woman could be president. Guess that amounts to destruction of the country in the eyes of the modern Conservative.

Meanwhile your candidate keeps asking and doesn't seem to understand why we can't just use nuclear weapons on our enemies.

Clearly very different ideas about what "destroying the country" means...

13 people like this.
  14. alanm999

alanm999

Well said sir, well said.

3 people like this.
  15. ferdain

ferdain

LOL

Lets see,

Osama (Wheres the body?)

Economy (How many Americans are totally unemployed, or just completely stopped looking. Of those that are employed are how many are earning less, and how much longer does it take to find an equivalent paying job if their lucky?)

Health Care (Is that what you call the mess?)

Carbon Emissions (Did you not see where the formula they used was proven to be in error, ie carbon has such a minimal effect there is no actual global warming.)

A Black man or a Any Woman could always be president.

As for your last statement about Conservative's, that just total nonsense and Sounded little bit racist and a lot of what TV has programed people to believe.

ie: That was a load of regurgitated rhetoric.

1 person likes this.
  16. Kev585

Kev585

Well, the total number of people employed is at an all time high, wages in all sectors is trending upwards, and income inequality showed a slight narrowing under Obama.

2 people like this.
  17. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

So in summary you live in a fantasy world where Osama Bin Laden is still alive, global warming is a hoax, and "Conservative" is a race?

Seems about right :lol: Back to your bubble, reality doesn't seem to agree with you.

9 people like this.
  18. Bad Robot

Yeah, that whole thing about conservatives...they're...I mean that's just deplorable....;)

19. alanm999

alanm999

You just keep proving Danny Willet's brother right, please keep it up

20. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Do us all a favour and lock this thread. :banghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.