1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

Nudes of Bell would be insane...

Fiend0138 likes this.
  2. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I remember a "KB" getting teased by the guy that planned on dropping Brie months ago. Never said who. Could be Bell, Beckinsale, or any other KB. Nothing ever came of it. No pictures teased, just the initials.

3. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Both Kate and Kristen are rumored to have a set. Apparently Kate's set is more widespread among the traders than Kirsten's and there's more chances it will leak. But these are just rumors, so who knows really.

Kalamity likes this.
  4. Ignatiusj.

Ignatiusj.

If I remember correctly, the guy who leaked the entire Hyland set confirmed in Vola chat that a Bell set exists.

5. VladTheImpostor

VladTheImpostor

Have there ever been rumors of a true Anna Kendrick leak? I know there was a pg rated set from a while back (pretty crappy imo)

6. SDLRob

SDLRob

Gah.... any hints to the contents?

7. the_shocker

the_shocker

A few months back someone posted a couple pics of her from what's supposedly a new leak that I hadn't seen before (that I remember, one fully clothed selfie in what seemed like a public restroom and another covered 'naked' under covers, but that one was probably a look-a-like) but they could just be from social media or something.

boba575 likes this.
  8. Ignatiusj.

Ignatiusj.

No, he was just giving a "yes/no" to users when they asked about a name. He debunked quite a few, or more accurately admitted that there might be more out there that he isn't aware of, such as Selena Gomez, but said he personally had Brie, Anne Hathaway, and many more. Said he wasn't a leaker, just a collector, and only leaked Hyland because it had already started and he knew they lost value. He also said most of the sets from The Fappening are not complete sets. The more explicit stuff didn't leak. Named Jennifer Lawrence in particular.

Kev585 likes this.
  9. SDLRob

SDLRob

Explicit J-Law would be amazing

jmochena and Kev585 like this.
  10. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Don't believe everything you read. And if you're referring to Nyx, the guy has leaked on many occasions, which makes him a leaker.

11. Ignatiusj.

Ignatiusj.

I'm not referring to Nyx, and this guy seemed very legit. Consistent answers and shit on a lot of rumored sets out there. And he was personally responsible for the Hyland leak. I was on Vola when he posted the link in the chat after the first two images had leaked.

12. vgfan

vgfan

Anna Kendrick went on record to say if anyone hacked her phone, they'd just get pics of her at parties, and that's all that leaked when she did get hacked.

I'd like to see her nude but I doubt we ever will.

13. Durias

Durias

Kate Beckinsale leaks would still be epic especially if they were from a few years back as well.

martiangod likes this.
  14. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

The rest of the Hyland set was leaked on 4chan. I'm just telling you, don't get too excited, these guys do this all the time. I have to admit, I even get caught up in making rumors. Guys buy into whatever you're selling. Not much else to do while you wait for leaks.

vgfan likes this.
  15. Krayt

Krayt

Even going back to The Fappening, Brie has to now be in the running with Leelee Sobeski, Lake Bell, Victoria Justice and Emily Ratajkowski for best tits.

To be more specific, she said it'd just be pictures of food and other people's pets. I think the pics of her partying (looking like high school or college) came from somebody's private facebook gallery or something like that.

If Kendrick ever gets nude on screen I think it will only be for an Awards Baity role. She's been nominated for an Oscar once already, so she might have the itch to go for it some day.

See, I'd heard the opposite. That Kate Beckinsale's was very very rare, up there with whatever there is of Giada. Supposedly somebody considered leaking Bell but didn't because "Dax Sheppard is a bro" or some such. Obviously that person didn't see CHIPS.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  16. SDLRob

SDLRob

Erm... am I going more crazy than before because I don't remember starting this thread....

17. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I split them out.
    There was no ideal first post, as is usually the case when things start to veer off track.

18. SDLRob

SDLRob

Ah... that makes more sense than me forgetting I started a thread lol.

I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy...

19. vgfan

vgfan

I'll never understand the mentality of "I COULD leak but nah". That just sounds like attention-grabbing.

Def30 likes this.
  20. SDLRob

SDLRob

And mean... dangling something then whipping it away...

Def30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.