1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MxDT

MxDT

From the first fappening Abigail Spencer Victoria Justice and Amber Heard were amazing tbh.

hustler077 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. Amorphous

Amorphous

Well, the 21st is over and it's time for a post mortem. After spending the day (and most of the night) downloading the massive amount of leaked images I have ran out of space. I am now looking into a buying a new HDD. I'm considering a 8TB model as it's the only one big enough to contain the huge eclipse leaks, but they are a bit pricey, even if they are not SSDs. There is also an option of going with two 4TB HDDs, but they will take up all of my case's hard disk slots. In any case, if anyone can recommend any models I'd appreciate it. I'm also looking into getting a faster internet connection, because it takes ages to download half of Hollywood, but that's a local thing; I'll figure it out.

Some good news... I have gotten my hands on some unpublished images and I'm planning on dumping them to honor yesterday's leakers. They contain -but are not limited to- non-nudes of several playboy models, a nip-slip of Miley Cyrus and a (faceless) full frontal of 2013's Hungarian pie-eating-contest champion. To celebrate the eclipse they will all be leaked on April 8th 2024.

Thank you.

3. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

^
    Who cares, dude?

haltfire likes this.
  4. ericbanner

ericbanner

Kate beckinsale.

Kate beckinsale and I can die a happy man

Durias, DoctorFate and Kalamity like this.
  5. SDLRob

SDLRob

And we have another list from 4chan...

Crazy list, fair few names I've heard often as existing... but I highly doubt the list is legit

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Another random list. People want a preview because there are so many lists out there.

DoctorFate and CaptainFan88 like this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

That's either a trader's inventory or made up of various rumours & whatnot... suspect it's the latter TBH

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  8. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Has anyone considered hacking Nyx's computer - that would solve all your problems!! There would be a certain poetic justice in that and you would clear out all his "secret files" in one go

CaptainFan88 and SDLRob like this.
  9. johndube8181

johndube8181

The guy have nothing

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  10. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can you post it?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  11. SDLRob

SDLRob

I disagree... Nyx has a lot... he just threw out some scraps with the threat of a bigger fish yesterday... he baited until he got what he wanted at the last minute. I expect any hack of his system would bring up a goldmine.

CaptainFan88 and Def30 like this.
  12. SDLRob

SDLRob

new list from 4ch : Emma Stone 31 pics (2topless)
    Jennifer Lawrence (3 vids & 2 pics with cum on her face/back)
    Miley Cyrus hardcore stuff
    Kristen Stewart more pics
    Avril Lavigne hardcore stuff & more pics
    Rihanna more pics & bj vid
    Amanda Seyfried more pics
    Katie Cassidy more pics & vids
    Vanessa Hudgens more pics
    Ashley Tisdale 29 pics mostly nn
    Alicia Vikander 12 pics
    Angelina Jolie 41 pics 2 vids mostly nn
    Sophie Turner 22 pics mostly nn
    Summer Glau 6 pics all nude
    Anna Faris sextape w Chris Pratt
    Fergie 31 pics 1 vid
    Dianna Agron more pics
    Francesca Eastwood 11 pics 3 vids
    Frankie Shaw bj pic w Teresa Palmer
    Jessica Chastain 8 pics 1 with cum/face
    Jillian Murray 37 pics 1 vid
    Kate Mara 28 pics
    Kaya Scodelario 11 pics only 1 nude
    Lili Simmons more pics
    Madison Reed 27 pics
    Mila Kunis 22 pics (2 topless)
    Natalie Portman 9 pics (1 topless w no face)
    Nicole scherzinger more pics
    Olivia Thirlby 17 pics
    Willa Holland 24 pics 5 vids

This is what was put on 4chan.... through what's been released already, confirmations I've had and rumours constantly mentioned to me.... it's entirely possible the list is real. But I expect it to be fake.

13. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

well lets come back and wait 5 years and these pics will show up;) I can't do another list. Last one I saw had amber rose and rita ora on it.

CaptainFan88 and SDLRob like this.
  14. Amorphous

Amorphous

I know we hang out here and comment on the leaks as if they were a sports game, but do remember that this stuff is illegal and people have gone to jail for it. If someone was close enough to know exactly what's going on, blogging about it would not be the brightest idea in the world.

MrMontyPython and CaptainFan88 like this.
  15. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

And it's worth keeping in mind that literally everyone can register on here and name himself something like 99887766 or aassddff and pretend they are just a bit curious. But, you don't know who's behind the account and asking, for whatever reason...

16. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Sounds too big and truly A-List to be true. Jessica Chastain and Chris Pratt are really hot at the moment, Alicia Vikaner too.

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  17. wwank

wwank

Can we make another thread and call it September Speculation 2017?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. Kalamity

Kalamity

Its 4chan you can't believe anything from there without actual pictorial evidence. The list looks plausible especially since there are known sets on there and we know by now that not everything is released. The scherzinger set is definitely incomplete.
    Unless the anon will post a preview to prove his not bullshitting its best to trust your instincts and ignore it.

vgfan and CaptainFan88 like this.
  19. gnajd

gnajd

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  20. wwank

wwank

btw if anyone legit has Beckinsale or Vikander, I got a lot to trade for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.