1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Lindsey Vonn Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by bruskoman, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talo13

talo13

Best play on the safe side. If this blows up like the JLaw Fappening, it might result in losing phun or have stricter rules. It ruined reddit for me tbh. besides, everything is permanent on the internet, Tiger's wood would be popping up every know and then. let's just wait for the heat to die down. At least for now I think they're focusing on celebjihad which is fine. never liked that site anyway.

MrMontyPython likes this.
  2. jayrod28

jayrod28

3. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I don't like Celeb Jihad either, but they've been targeted before for posting leaked pics and have never gotten in trouble for it(Which is a good precedent imo). So I see no reason for Phun to start deleting anything.

URAllFggts likes this.
  4. Akomplice

Akomplice

Before I comment, let me clarify that I believe that judging a man based on the size of the putter he was born with, is about as ignorant as judging a man based on the color of the skin or eyes he was born with. That said, guttymonkey apparently struck a nerve...

You're wrong. He's holding either an IPhone 4/4s or an IPhone 5/5s. We know the IPhone 4/4s is exactly 4.54 inches in length, the IPhone 5/5s is 4.87 inches in length.

Tiger's Putter, is almost exactly the same size as the IPhone in the photo. You seem to have taken his comment personally, so I'll be generous and add a half an inch to the putter.

(No man alive sends a d*ck pick of their flaccid putter, so we can assume that he is half Chubb to full Chubb. )

His "huge" putter, is less than 6 inches long. The putter you see in that photo, being extremely generous, is 6 inches in length, which is above average.

The average putter is between 4.9in and 5.4in with 95% confidence, that isn't an opinion

For example an erect putter between 6in and 6.3in is in the 95th percentile. Meaning that out of 100 men, only 5 would have a longer putter. Conversely, an erect putter of 3.6in to 3.94in is in the 5th percentile, meaning that out of 100 men only 5 would have a putter that was smaller than that.

This is true across all races, despite what you've been led to believe. Men, generally tend to underestimate the size of their putter but exaggerate on self reporting surveys.

Self-Report means that the respondents answered and the "researchers" just take their word for it. It's about as reliable as a self report survey asking people how well they drive.

There is a lot of garbage "research" and "science" out there on this topic. Lies and myths that go unchallenged are just accepted as fact. Every modern reliable scientific/medical study has ended up with the same data.

Condom companies are notorious for putting out self-report surveys on this topic, then this useless data is presented as "fact" by magazines and articles across the globe. One article I saw the other day claimed "Putters are getting bigger every year". The "evidence" used by this was a self report survey given to "Millennials" by a condom company. So the article claimed that "Millennials" have bigger putters than previous generations.

Also there is no correlation between foot or hand size. Height is debatable, to date 2 studies have found a moderate correlation and 7 studies have found a weak correlation between height and putter size.

Again judging a man based on something he had no control over whatsoever is as ridiculous as judging a man based on his skin color or shoe size.

And the claim that some of the "women he slept with said his putter was huge", is worthless.. For many reasons, one being that there's a picture.

dlombu and riddles123 like this.
  5. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Holy shit what an idiot.

foeplay likes this.
  6. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Loving the dick analysis

7. Aronold

Aronold

Nice pics of a hot girl

8. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

You are legitimately retarded. Get a grip on your life and go outside every once in a while.

kiwi18, Kev585, d6597 and 2 others like this.
  9. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I agree, his dick isn't "huge". It's hard to tell cause it's such a weird angle. Definitely nothing to be ashamed about though.

It reminds me of people calling a hockey player "great" after "The Great One" Wayne Gretzky played the game. Nobody has come close to doing what he has done since he retired. So nobody can match his stats or will ever, so he is the definitive great hockey player. Anybody under him is less than, but that doesn't mean they're not Hall of Fame caliber players.

Lets just call Tiger big, for the sake of argument.

10. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

I love this thread, just for pure entertainment value. Long may it continue.

;)

foeplay and AlexisWhen like this.
  11. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

12. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

13. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

That's way too much talk about dick in a thread about hot ass Lindsey Vonn(I did not realize her thighs were so thick)

14. Akomplice

Akomplice

Legitimately? Oh boy, I didn't even know there was a legitimizing process but I'm glad someone took care of it for me. Thanks, I love your name, it's totally no homo.

riddles123 likes this.
  15. BrokenMatt

BrokenMatt BANNED

I'm surprised Phun has been lenient for the past 3 years. I mean, even file sharing sites that start with the letter V have been cracking down since then. Wonder why Phun hasn't been taking the idea of legal threats seriously?

16. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

Yes, I just diagnosed you with Autism. Thoughts?

Akomplice likes this.
  17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

We're not hosting the content on our servers. If someone were to demand we take the pics down, we can say, don't tell us, tell the imagehost.

We only honor take downs from people who own the content, and then only as a courtesy. That's why we don't have our own imagehost or allow attached files.

Akomplice, d6597, RaiderCane and 2 others like this.
  18. Jojoko3

Jojoko3

Damn linds

19. BrokenMatt

BrokenMatt BANNED

Fair enough, though with today's litigation fetish in going after the hosting sites (I.E. Kim Dotcom and Mega, kickazz torrentz) I do wonder and worry a bit they might pull that same shit here and accuse phun of being a portal to hosting illegal content.

20. Ggoddkkiller

Ggoddkkiller

I don't understand why people aren't moving their hosts to russia or northern cyprus which is way better then nothing would ever happen their sites expect some blocking nonsense which is pretty easy to pass..

Akomplice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.