1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Maria Menounos - Getting Spray Tanned in a Bikini on Access Hollywood (2012) Caps + Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by RAMistheMAN, Nov 25, 2012.

1. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

2. GetYaCakeUp

GetYaCakeUp

only one possible thing this video could be used for and she knows it

3. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

i got something to spray you with.

luvgirlsfeet2009 likes this.
  4. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

What a hot woman! Great post!

5. cooperlamar

cooperlamar Ten Years of Phun

Damn her body is awesome

6. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'd spray her like a god damn alley cat , it wouldn't be with tanning stuff though ....

7. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

That would be a great job

8. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

time to spray on her :wank:

9. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

Sh could not be more perfect

10. Lenny31

Lenny31

Stunning beauty.

11. sayten

sayten

...Wow, who would have thought someone would come up with a pun about spraying her with something else? Fucking hell, it gets so old scrolling down to see if there are more pictures to only see a bunch of slack jawed comments from people with the mental capacity of a 13 year old. I can only click to ignore so many damn users. Guess I should post some content myself or shut up... Anyways, thanks for the pics.

12. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

So you came here for a intellectual conversation? More fool you! I suggest go to the GF, I'm sure there are plenty of people in there that will engage a intelligent person like yourself..

mmikehunt likes this.
  13. Redwing1

That would be a pretty good place to start , you may wanna go somewhere else to post content though or i swear to god i will spray you right in the eye...

mmikehunt likes this.
  14. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

simply :wank: material. why the hell would a show about Hwood news stories even have this? to keep the boys watching... and :wank:ing. she may/may not be naive enough, but it's all just an obvious case of keep the people watching... (boys i mean - cause really - what women would want to see this?) thanks Access H-wood and thanks Maria for the never ending :wank:ing material.

15. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm a woman and I want to watch this, Maria is banging and I would love to stick a finger in it, but sadly my work's firewall won't let me download the damn vid. :mad:

16. Redwing1

Now that's hot as hell !

MadamMeow likes this.
  17. slerby

i wasn't reflecting that of ALL women. one of my best friends in Seattle is a "fan of women" as well. the point was moreso that this is to keep guys watching - then women not wanting to. so wait til you get home - let us all know how much you "enjoyed" it later.

MadamMeow likes this.
  18. MadamMeow

Hot enough to get you to put that vid and give me the link on mediafire, depositfiles, rapidgator or hotfile so I don't have to wait until I go home and then forget about it? Lol :)

I know you weren't and I know you are correct, as sadly, Maria does not care that my tongue and my boyfriend's penis could be her heaven. :yumyum:

Her loss lol.

slerby likes this.
  19. slerby

i almost peed myself over this - because my Seattle friend has the same name as the hottie we're talking about!

MadamMeow likes this.
  20. MadamMeow

Wait...you're friends with a Maria Menounos? That's awesome, I would tell stories about her all the time and let people think it's the famous one. :firedevil: