1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Maria Menounos - Getting Spray Tanned in a Bikini on Access Hollywood (2012) Caps + Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by RAMistheMAN, Nov 25, 2012.

1. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

haha - you pervert! i wish - no, her first name is Maria. i have your rapidgator link... i'll PM to you now.

MadamMeow likes this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

she is an attractive woman sayten people will feel horny when they see her. Its part of the deal in here. If its any consolation i feel that comments isnt quiet as sexual as they were a while back. ;)

3. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Hot damn this was an awesome vid. Thanks for the help slerby and Ram for the original. :love:

slerby likes this.
  4. chffp

chffp

When was this?

5. sayten

sayten

Give it a rest with that tired argument. That's leaping logic right there. I never said anything about intelligence or trying to impose a level of civility on this forum. It would, however, be nice if people at least tried to be creative OR funny with their stupid sexual innuendos. I don't think rules against such comments are good, but I do think people are too fucking lazy and just blast every stupid thought they have into the ethernet. It's the equivalent of the comic who does nothing but observational puns. It's a low form of communication, at least try to spruce it up.
    While we are at it, I must also mention that I will never understand why so many dudes, when they see a picture of a hot chick on a forum, their first response is to describe to a bunch of other dudes what they want to do with their penis and bodily fluids. Always struck me as kinda homo-erotic and awkward. Why would any other dude care what you want to do with your nasty stump-sore? I just have never got anything whatsoever out of reading what overly horny and/or undersexed dudes want to do with their whatevers. I don't give a shit what dudes want. I give a shit about pictures, relevant info relating to said pictures and actually funny comments.

@Redwing1: Go sit on a dildo. I don't care what you think anymore than you care what I think, but you said what you felt and so have I. I guarantee I won't be the last person to make this complaint either. I'm not sure if I'm going to become a active member of this board so posting a bunch of content at this point is not where I'm at. Seems there are 10 people like you for every cool person here.

6. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

There is too much spam in this thread, you could have used the PM system, this is not a chat thread. Thanks for the pics.

7. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

spray tans are a big thing with younger women back east and up north so part of this may have been directed at them

she's hot, she's young and I like looking at her