1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Mary Elizabeth Winstead is on the market again!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Darth Demer, May 14, 2017.

?

who will win her heart?

1. you

8 vote(s)
    8.4%
  2. me

34 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. spiderswims

53 vote(s)
    55.8%
  1. Darth Demer

Darth Demer

she's getting divorced boys, obviously one of us winners here will scoop her up, no question! Who is it going to be?

she posted this picture with this comment a couple of hours ago on ig:

[​IMG]

Sitting here with my best friend who I love with all my heart. We have spent our lives together and it has been full of joy and warmth every day. We've decided to move on from our marriage, but we will stay best friends and collaborators for all our days. We are still ride or die, just in a different way now. I love you always, Riley

Smawn, firerider and chirken_doose like this.
  2. vgfan

vgfan

I'll be absolutely honest, while I think it's commendable for a guy to break up with an attractive woman and still remain friends, I absolutely couldn't do it. I'd need to cut her out of my life forever and try to pretend she didn't exist, rather than be there while she's hanging around having fun and seeing other guys. It'd just be a painful reminder of what I've lost.

3. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

It could have been mutual. Or more his idea than hers.

Attractiveness ain't the whole deal, ya know? And if he landed her, he can land other beauties.

quelargo1976 and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I could and have. Sometimes people just grow in different directions, and those different directions lead you to different people. Life evolves.

alanm999 likes this.
  5. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

LOL at the poll!!!

Just rolled over and asked her.
    [​IMG]

Zorro75, Smawn, Preyfr60 and 9 others like this.
  6. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Wow, that's sad they're splitting up. It takes a certain maturity level to be friends after a breakup, I know I couldn't do it. Some lucky guy is going to land a great woman.

7. mus2009

mus2009

We'll see if they remain best friends after one of them gets re-married

8. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Mary met this guy when she was 18 years and both of them were sort of starting out, and her career has certainly taken a different trajectory than his. In fact, his only recent credits are a couple of shorts and one flick, all starring her. Not surprised that they are now both totally different people.

That said, the fact that this gives me a .00000000000000000000001 percent chance with her still makes me a little happy! ;)

9. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I just don't understand the hub bub over a woman who is nearly 60. Sure, she was smoking hot in Scarface, but that was like 35 years ago!

Joshiepants likes this.
  10. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

Mary is 33 (34 in November). You are thinking of Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.

Pooterscoo likes this.
  11. quecho

quecho

I hate it when people make such confusions. It's not Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, it's Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Winstead is actually much younger, and she has a great comedic timing, as proved by her recurring turn as The Waitress in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

12. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

She may be on the market, but its a market you cant even shop in.

13. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

We need the j/k smiley o_O

Starred and produced by her. Don't know, maybe I'm completly wrong but I think this guy tried to live up to her expectations, I mean, he looks like one of those B-movies fans, who dreams of be a director but that's not working for him (I liked Faults though). Can't blame him, met a cute girl, got married and tried to follow her career, but recently he became a Jiu-jitsu enthusiast and yeah.... people change :D

Anyway, good luck for them. Thanks Riley for giving hope to all the average Joe in the world ;) and for the private pics.

14. vgfan

vgfan

That's true but I just can't fathom the idea. Like, my clinical depression and Asperger's would essentially make me still miss that person and hate the idea of her being happy with someone else, even if I'd found someone new myself (and I'll be honest, I'm bad at that. I once had an online thing with former pr wrestler Daffney for 6 months, just talked but feelings were there on both sides and when she just suddenly stopped talking to me out of the blue without explanation, it made me stop watching wrestling for years because I couldn't bear having it remind me of her. Like, that happened in 2012 and I'm still not over it, nor am I able to get closure from it, despite having a FWB now that's just as attractive as Daff).

I guess the fact that despite being told I'm an attractive guy, I never had much attention in my younger days and the only attention I did get were females using me to mock me....That just killed all trust in women for me and made me more of a hermit to avoid that kind of pain again.

15. moe tool

moe tool

Her career is now stratospheric, while he never left the tarmac. It is what it s in showbiz.

16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sounds like you face a number of challenges. But remember, don't allow your past to rule your future. People make that mistake quite often; it's perfectly natural to rely on experience to predict the outcome of a familiar situation. I used to do that too, until I discovered that a measure of indifference has its benefits. Chin up bud.

chirken_doose likes this.
  17. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't think he was serious. At least I hope not...o_O

jmochena and AlexisWhen like this.
  18. God Emperor

God Emperor

I call dibs

19. darthwiggum2000

darthwiggum2000

I wonder who dumped who...

20. LittleMouse

LittleMouse

There won't be an official announcement, but over the next 6 months or so it will become obvious that the reason for the breakup is that Riley Stearns has come to grips with his own sexuality. I truly wish them both well.