1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOT Maya Hawke - Love Magazine 2019 - MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Magge, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

WhitePunk, Markii71, pxjdk and 21 others like this.
  2. HlorpBlorpSlorp

HlorpBlorpSlorp BANNED

I'm sure most people know this already, but she is the daughter of Michael "Hawke" Hegstrand of the famous professional wrestling tag team The Road Warriors.

3. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Sarcasm?

Try again. Her parents are Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke

4. Wolf359

Wolf359

Loved her in Stranger Things 3

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. HlorpBlorpSlorp

HlorpBlorpSlorp BANNED

I thought they deplatformed Alex Jones. :confused:

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  6. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Sooo not how that joke works.

Don't even know what you're trying to say here.

jubas likes this.
  7. Rotor1999

Rotor1999

You are all wrong. She is the daughter of Stringfellow Hawke out of 'Airwolf'.

Manny70000 and HlorpBlorpSlorp like this.
  8. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

beauty

9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

lq pic came out before the mag then for the mag they photoshopped the tit out.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

WhitePunk, Markii71, MMM1875 and 9 others like this.
  10. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I call bullshit!

invisibl and CaptainFan88 like this.
  11. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

It would be nice if we got to see the topless pic in hq.

12. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

The nipple pic is the fake one. It's clearly been edited...the "nipple" looks either drawn on or pasted on as a separate layer. The real original is the pic on the right.

13. gnajd

gnajd

14. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

You got it wrong, it's the other way around.

15. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

No you all have it wrong, Keyser Soze photoshopped his balding head on to her tit to distract people on the grassy knoll.

16. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

According to who? I don't believe the photographer on IG if that's what you mean. why wouldn't the "real" (nipple showing) picture be published in the indie fashion mag if it really showed her nipple? Indie fashion mags are edgy and show nudity (tits/asses/etc) very often...doesn't make any sense. And why would she post the nipple pic on her IG for the world to see if it was something that supposedly wasn't supposed to be publicly published...again that doesn't make any sense. Seems like the woman (photographer) is a little screwy and is just fucking around to me. I'm a photographer and have had my photos published in various publications, so I have an idea of what I'm taking about.

17. Regis

Regis ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

She's not a "photographer". She's the editor-in-chief & the publisher of Love magazine. ;)

And this would not be the first time she goes on to release topless photo that was not supposed to be released.

I do understand your suspicions here, but getting cold feet and deciding not to proceed with the most risque photo in the actual print is probably the most reasonable explanation. Especially considering how edited the nip-less picture looks.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    jubas and MolochTophet like this.
  18. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Sorry, I got the photographer wrong originally, but I just checked out some of the photographer's work - Willy Vanderperre...and it's clear he shoots stuff that's surreal and heavily edited. He's not a typical glamour photographer by any means. That first image here is also "fake" - edited to the look like she's wearing some strange outfit when she's really not.