1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Metrotica

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Sennsational, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

So, when I first joined Phun and before I became the Celebrity Section Tyrant, I came here for models. Shortly thereafter, I started saving images that would make for good wallpaper backgrounds. No, not boobs and butts, but pics of the model's face and only those face shots that really stood out as being special, depending on pose, lighting, etc. I recently thought that maybe this would make for a good thread theme. I don't have the set names for the model, but I do have the model name. I'm also not sure where to put this thread--either here or the model section--but I'm sure Justin and Flippy can help with that stuff. If anyone wants to add their own choices, all you have to do is crop out the body, obviously, and make sure the pic is big enough to look good as a background image.

The title for this thread is a hybrid based off the greatest nude model site ever, Met-Art, along with Errotica-Archives, which is the file name of where I keep these pics on my computer.

This first image is of Deni and is without a doubt one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen:

Deni

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  2. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

So, to paraphrase, this is "Senn's Library of Starter Material for Sexy Wallpapers (open)".

3. Sennsational

Yes, but I prefer sentences with the quotation outside the period:

"So, to paraphrase, this is "Senn's Library of Starter Material for Sexy Wallpapers (open)."

4. Sennsational

Carina

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. Sennsational

Chiara

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Shouldn't these be cropped in screen ratio?

7. Sennsational

:dunno:

It's not like anyone is actually going to use them.

Mili

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. Sennsational

How do you edit a thread title? Can someone change it to 'Metrotica' please? I added an extra 't' by accident.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sennsational

Thanks River, you beautiful flowing stream of a man.

I'm starting to think this thread will be more appropriate in the Model section...

Paloma

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Great thread Senn. I always thought those Met-Art/Errotica-Archives models are some of the cutest on the net(from the neck up, that is). Hopefully you have lots to share, because I'd use a few as wallpapers..

1 person likes this.
  11. Sennsational

Thanks wookie, I'm not just a pretty face :naughty:

I don't have as many as you'd think, since I always found it hard to really find good shots of the face alone that would still be large enough to serve as a wallpaper after cropping. Really, that's all these are. I just threw them into a folder and then used the slideshow function on my laptop.

Which reminds me...

These pics are cropped to fit a specific setting on my Mac. I have 1) Fill Screen; 2) Fit to Screen; 3) Stretch to Fill Screen; 4) Center; and 5) Tile. Each pic here was fitted for the Fill Screen option. This is important, because if I choose one of the other settings, the pic appears different, typically showing other body parts and thus reducing the focus on the face. So, if you have a Mac, choose Fill Screen. I am NOT sure how these would appear on a PC. You would probably have to fuck around with them a little.

Here's one more! I have a lot of Carina (Suzy Carina).

Carina

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. Marquez

Marquez Ripped & Sweet

Here's one of my 2nd favourite MetArt girl, "Avril A" :

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hey Senn, as long as the images are 4:3 they will fit my screen (see my desktop screen cap below). If anyone is using a 16:9 screen (as shown in Marquez's post above), which is what most newer PC monitors (& I believe newer Mac computers as well) use, then they'll have to adjust the pics accordingly.

[​IMG]

P.S. don't let the screen cap fool ya, I am actually running Win XP with a Win 7 visual style.

1 person likes this.
  14. Sennsational

Excellent. Carina suits your screen well :yup: Back when I joined here, she was at her cutest :yup:

Marquez, here you go:

Jeffrey Milton

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  15. Sennsational

Err, I should say back when WE joined here.

These photos are also unaltered from how they were originally posted here. I never did anything to them myself.

1 person likes this.
  16. Marquez

Marquez Ripped & Sweet

Thanks for Jeffrey. She's amazing. Here are a couple of my favourite pics of her :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  17. Sennsational

Goldie

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  18. Sennsational

Bijou

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  19. Marquez

Marquez Ripped & Sweet

Some more Avril A :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Sennsational

Nice :yup:

Marquez, this isn't a 'requirement' or anything, but if you're pulling multiple pics from the same thread, try to choose the absolute best one, or best two to post. I feel like if too many are posted at once, especially from the same thread, then it devalues that one 'special' pic, you know? If you find that there are multiple good face shots from one thread that are fantastic, try to space them out by leaving some for a future post.